•Five•

I woke up and rubbed my eyes sitting up in the small bed.

"Hey, you're awake." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned to my side and saw Glenn sitting there.

I suddenly became aware of the events that had occurred just last night "Glenn, listen I'm sorr-

"Don't apologise, I'm here for you... Always." He said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you, I mean it." I said as I let go off his hand and walked towards the door.

"Woah wait, where are you going he?" he questioned.

"What? I'm hungry come on." I replied leaving the room, Glenn quickly following.

We made our way to a canteen area where everyone seemed to be hungover and eating breakfast. I made my way over to the table and sat next to Andrea, Glenn sitting next to me.

"What happened to you two last night?" Andrea questioned, everyone turning giving us raised eyebrows.

"Huh?" I questioned confused as usual.

"Nothing, Anna fell asleep early I... I didn't want to leave her is all." He said and I mentally thanked him for not saying anything about my small breakdown.

"Sure" Andrea said smirking at me thinking something had happened between Glenn and I.

***

After asking Dr. Jenner multiple questions we were soon in a big room where we learned that the whole building was going to explode in 30 minutes.

Jenner had locked us in the big room and was trying to convince us that this was the best option. Honestly I thought I would be horrified by the idea of dying but at this particular moment it sounded like the best decision. The last thing I wanted was to end up like Amy.

Daryl ran up to the big metal door with an axe and started smashing into the door.

"There's no use that doors made to withstand a rocket launcher." Dr. Jenner told Daryl.

"Yeah but your head ain't!" Daryl yelled as he took a swing for Jenner, Shane and Rick ran over to and held Daryl back.

"I think you're lying." Rick said to Jenner.

"What?" He asked.

"I think there's hope and I am going to get my family out of here and we are going to survive so please just open the damn door." Rick pleaded.

"Please my daughter doesn't need to die like this." Carol pleaded.

"Isn't it better than getting torn to shreds?" Jenner questioned clearly confused as to why anyone would want to live a second longer in the hell.

I completely agreed I didn't want to end up like Amy, I didn't want to be eaten alive or have to fight every single day just to survive.

"Please let us have a chance give my boy a chance, please that's all I want!" Lori pleaded as she hugged her crying son.

"The main doors locked down I told you there is nothing I can do about that." Jenner said as the door opened.

"Everyone out now!" Shane yelled as everyone began to pile out, I just sat on the floor and stared into space not caring about what happened next.

Glenn ran over to me and grabbed my hands "Hey come on we're getting out now." He said pulling me up onto my feet.

"No." I whispered, he still kept dragging me.

"No, Glenn!" I shouted shrugging out of his grip.

"What? Come on we don't have time for this!" He shouted, attempting to grab my hand again.

"I'm tired Glenn I don't want to run anymore I just want it over with now, I want to be with Amy" I said sulking back down to the ground.

"Hey you don't get to do that, you don't get to come into somebody's life make them care and then... just check out!" He exclaimed, annoyed.
"If you're staying I'm staying." He mumbled sitting beside me.

"No, no way get out of here now, they need you." I yelled at him.

He cupped my face with his soft hands and made me look straight into his eyes.
"Look I know it's hard right now but you are strong, you are so strong, but you need to get your ass up and get out of here before you die. Okay? Are you listening to me? If you stay here you will die! So get up because Andrea needs you! This group needs you... I need you." He stated.

"I love you Anna you can't leave me, Not now." He whispered wiping the the tears from my cheeks. "So... So if you are staying then so am I." He said as a few stray tears left his eyes.

Andrea's POV

We made it to the RV and I turned to check on Anna to see she wasn't there.

"Hey where the hell is my sist-" I was soon cut off by Ricks yelling.

"Get down! Get Down!"

I looked out to see Glenn and Anna running towards the RV before ducking down and taking cover as the whole building exploded.

***

Glenn told Anna he loves her i'm crying! I love them so much, my babies