•Thirteen•

Everyone was in the house unpacking things and organising where we would all sleep, when T-dog had come running into the house telling us that Randal had escaped and Shane was also missing.

We walked outside and were standing around the small barn, trying to figure out what went down and how he could've escaped when suddenly Shane came running out of the woods.

"Rick!" He shouted. I looked towards him and noticed blood running down his face.

"What the hell happened?" I question.

"He got out, took my gun knocked me out." Shane replied and for some reason I didn't believe a single word of it.

"Okay everyone in the house Glenn, daryl, Shane and I will go find him. " Rick says.

"No way I'm coming." I say gripping onto Glenn's arm.

"No you're not, no way." Glenn replies.

"Please it's not safe." I plead putting my hands in either side of his face.

"Exactly. It's not safe which is why you need to stay here." Glenn says placing a hand on top of mine.

"No, I don't trust him." I whisper nodding towards Shane.

"I'll be okay, I have Rick and Daryl. You need to stay here and watch out for everyone." He said, placing a small kiss on my head before running off into the woods with the others.

***

I was pacing around the living room worrying about the guys, they had been gone for a while now and I was getting scared.

"I'm going to look for them." I said starting to head for the door.

"No, no way. You're staying here." Andrea replied grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I began to argue but just as I did Daryl and Glenn walked through the door.

"Thank god." I felt a wave of relief wash over me. "Where's Shane? And Rick?" I questioned confused.

"They ain't back?" Daryl asked.

"No. We heard a gun shot, maybe they found Randell" Lori said.

"No we found him, he was a walker. Weird thing is though, he didn't have any bites, his neck was snapped." Glenn said making me glare at them in confusion.

"He must've been scratched or something, you probably just didn't see it." T-dog proposed and I nodded in agreement.

"Nah, see Shane and Randell's tracks were right on top of each other and Shane ain't no tracker." Daryl informed us adjusting his crossbow.

"What are you suggesting?" I questioned, confused at what he was getting at.

Glenn sighed and looked down "We think Shane killed Randell." He said, finally making eye contact.

"What?" I asked. "No, no he wouldn't do that." I insisted. Shane had done bad things but not that, he had no reason to.

"Wouldn't he? He wanted him dead since he saw him." Glenn argued.

"Will you just please get out there and find my husband." Lori pleaded.

"Yeah, sure" Daryl replied as he went to walk out the door Glenn following behind.

"Oh no, absolutely not." I said storming over to Glenn. "You're not going back out there." I told him sternly causing him to frown.

"We need to find Rick. It's not safe." He argued back.

We continued to argue for a few minutes until we were interrupted by Andrea.

"Uh guys I think you need to quit the drama and take a look." Andrea pointed out.