•Twenty•

The group was all gathered around the common area, discussing the Governor situation. Glenn and Carl were crouched down looking over a small diagram of the prison they had roughly sketched out on the ground.

"There's a breach, here." Glenn said pointing to a part of the diagram. "The whole front of the prison is insecure, if walkers can just wander in here then the Governor and his men are going to have no problem getting in." He sighed.

"How do we know he's even coming?" Beth questioned.

"He had fish tanks full of heads. Walker and human, trophies. He's coming." Michonne, who we decided to let stay told us.

"We should hit him now, He won't be expecting it. We can sneak back and put a bullet in his head." Glenn suggested.

"We are not assassins!" Carol rightfully objected.

Glenn walked up to Michonne before speaking "You know where his apartment is? We could end this tonight."

Michonne simply nodded, causing anger to rise within me. How could she agree to this? Glenn was clearly acting out of pure rage right now, he was in no condition to go anywhere. It would be suicide.

"He didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened. You were beat to near death, Daryl was captured and you and Anna were nearly executed." Hershel said not agreeing with Glenn's Idiotic plan.

Glenn walked towards Hershel. "You can't stop me." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Rick would never allow it." Carol intervened.

"And you really think he's in any position to be making choices?" Glenn questioned.

"You aren't thinking clearly. Think about it, if he's really on his way we should be out off here!" Hershel said and honestly I kind of agreed.

"And go where?" Glenn asked sending a glare Hershel's way.

"We survived on the road all winter." Hershel reminded Glenn.

"Yeah, back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every hour." Glenn said a little too harshly.

"We can't stay here." Hershel argued.

"We can't run." Glenn said before I walked out.

Why was he acting like this? He's going to get himself killed and I'm not sticking around for it. I've lost enough, if I lose him it would break me.

***

I had fallen asleep in mine and Glenn's cell when I was woken by someone speaking.

"Hey, where have you been?" Glenn asked. "We need to find out how the walkers got into the tombs." He sighed, "Are we gonna talk about this?"

I stayed silent I don't know what he wants me to say, he was acting like a crazy person. Stomping about the prison, barking orders. Who the hell did he think he is?

"Anna, you have to talk about it." He pleaded.

"Do I? Or do you?" I questioned.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

I sighed "What the hell do you want me to say Glenn? You want me to say that he made me get naked and stand in front of him? That he bent me over a table, pushed himself against me and put his hands all over my body?"

"Did he-"

I quickly cut him off "Rape me? No... No. Do you feel better now? Listen I had a choice. Either I take off my damn shirt or he'd take off your hand! I had to listen to Merle beating the shit outta you in the other room. What could I do?" I questioned.