•Nineteen•

We ran out of the building into the streets of what seemed to be a small town. Rick, Daryl, Oscar and some woman I'd never seen before had come to rescue us.

We ran into a small building, Glenn immediately collapsing to the ground and leaning against a small cabinet. I sat next to him, examining his damaged body trying to see if there was anything I could do to take the pain away.

"Rick how the hell did you find us?" I questioned still in complete shock.

"How bad you hurt?" He asked Glenn, ignoring my previous question.

"I'll be alright." He said holding onto my hand.

"Where's that woman?" I asked noticing she had disappeared.

"Uh, she was right behind us." Rick said walking over to the window to see if it was safe.

"Maybe she was spotted?" Oscar suggested.

"Want me to go look for her?" Daryl offered.

"No, get them out of here. She's on her own." Rick replies, gesturing to myself and Glenn.

"Daryl, this was Merle. He did this" Glenn pointed out.

"You saw him?" Daryl asked, shock apparent on his usually emotionless face.

"Face to face. He threw a walker at me, he was gonna execute us!" Glenn exclaimed as Oscar passed me a hoodie and I carefully placed it over Glenn.

"So my brother's this Governor?" Daryl asked in confusion.

"No he's somebody else. Your brother's his lieutenant or something." I clarified.

"Does he know I'm still with ya?" Daryl questioned, desperate to find out more about his brother.

"He does now. Rick I'm sorry we told him where the prison was, we couldn't hold out." Glenn announced as Rick crouched in front of us.

"It was me, I'm sorry I-I didn't-"

"Don't, no need to apologise." Rick said cutting me off and patting my shoulder.

"Okay we need to go now, they're gonna be looking for us." I announced.

"Yeah can you walk? We got a car few miles down" Rick asked Glenn.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded as we helped him stand.

"Hey! If Merle's around I gotta see him." Daryl said making his way to the door.

"Not now." Rick said stopping him.

"H-he's my brother ma-"

"Not now Daryl, we gotta go."

"Listen, I could talk to him work something out." Daryl offered.

"No, no. You're not thinking straight. Look no matter what they say, they are hurt. Glenn can barely walk... We need you or we won't get out of here." Rick whispered harshly. "Are you with me?" He questioned.

"Yeah." Daryl said nodding his head.

***

We threw a couple smoke bombs onto the streets before running out so we would have more cover. I was running down the street when I realised I had lost everyone and I couldn't see the exit.

I crouched down behind a trash can and raised my gun ready to fire at anyone who got too close. I saw a figure walking down the street and raised my gun to shoot but as they grew closer I swear I recognised them. The woman had long curly blonde hair, she was wearing a blue button up shirt, with a pistol in her hand ready to shoot.