•Twenty Five•

"So you just found them here?" I questioned Tyreese as I stared at the dead, burnt bodies on the ground.

"I saw the blood and followed it to here... And then I smelled them." Tyreese told us.

I stared blankly at the bodies, not really knowing what to do or say in this situation.

"Who would do this? You're a cop, you find who did this and you bring them to me!" Tyreese yelled getting up in Rick's face.

"Listen I know how you're feeling, I've been there, you saw me there and it's dangero-"

"Karen didn't deserve this! David didn't deserve it! No one does!" Tyreese cut Rick off.

"Tyreese back off!" I ordered grabbing his arm, he turned around and I was immediately pushed against the wall. I held my arms out stopping the others from coming closer, Tyreese was acting out of rage and I didn't need him getting himself hurt.

"We're on the same side." I told him softly as he held me by the collar of my shirt.

"Look, I know what you're going through. We've all lost someone but you need to calm down." Rick said inching closer to Tyreese and placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You need to back the hell up!" Tyreese shouted, shoving Rick away.

"She wouldn't want you being like tha-" Rick was cut off by Tyreese connecting his fist with his face causing him to fall to the ground.

"No! Stop!" Carol called out running towards Rick as Tyreese sent another punch his way.

"Tyreese get the hell off him!" I ordered standing in front of Rick as Daryl pulled Tyreese back.

Rick quickly got up and pushed past me before tackling Tyreese to the ground and punching him multiple times.

"Rick! Stop now!" I yelled trying to pull him back. "Daryl! Don't just stand there!"

"Get off me! Get off!" Rick shouted out as Daryl dragged him away.

"Are you done?" I harshly questioned as I pushed Rick back inside. He simply glared at me before walking away.

"Will you guys please get him to Hershel? I'll go check on Rick." I said to Carol and Daryl before running after Rick.

"Rick! Hey, stop!" I said walking in front of him and putting my hands on his chest. "You need to calm down. Come on I'll get you cleaned up." I motioned him to follow me.

We made our way to the common area and I ordered Rick to sit down.

"It's definitely sprained, you're lucky none of these need stitches." I sighed cleaning the cuts on his knuckles and examining his wrist. "You can't do that, these people look up to you. Whether you wanna be a leader or not, they look up to you so just remember that next time you're about to lose your shit." I firmly told him.

He sighed and looked away, not saying a word.

"Just try not do too much today, that hand needs to rest." I ordered before patting his shoulder and leaving.

***

After the previous incidents we decided to call another council meeting.

"It's spread... Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D, Sasha, Caleb." Hershel told us.

"So, what do we do?" Carol questioned.

Hershel, Glenn, Carol and Daryl sat around the table and Michonne and I stood in the back as we didn't want to risk getting too close to anyone who had been exposed.