•Three•

We were all gathered around the camp fire eating the fish that Amy and Andrea had caught earlier and it was great, we hadn't had a proper meal in weeks.

I looked up at Amy as she got up and began to walk away.

Andrea soon grabbed her arm and asked "Hey, where are you going?"

"To use the restroom, jeez, try and be discreet around here..." Everyone just giggled as Amy walked away.

I began to think about Glenn, him and the others had been gone for what felt like forever and I was beginning to get worried.

I was soon pulled from my thoughts when I heard a bloodcurdling scream.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, I turned to see a geek taking a chunk out of my younger sisters arm.

"Amy!" I screamed as ran over to her pulling my bow out and shooting an arrow straight in the roamers head.

I sat down beside Amy to see she also had a chunk out her neck, I put my hand over it trying to stop it from bleeding.

"No, no, no, no, please Amy please, please, please, don't leave me please I need you, I need you, I need you!" I cried into Amy, I looked into her eyes as I saw tears running from them down her cheeks, mixed with mine which were falling on her face too.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you." I said as I sobbed uncontrollably. I watched her as she took her last breath and closed her eyes, I put my head on her chest as I listened to Andrea's cries and everyone else scream about the flesh eaters wondering around camp.

***

(Glenn's POV)

Anna hadn't moved all night, she just sat there covered in Amy's blood, stoking her hair and looking at her face

I was suddenly brought from my thoughts by Jacqui's yelling.

"Jim's bit, he's bit!" She yelled pointing towards Jim's stomach.

Shane, ran over to him and grabbed his arms behind his back while Daryl lifted his shirt slightly to see a huge bite on Jim's stomach area.

Soon enough we were all stood around talking about what to do with Jim apart from Anna who was still sat by Amy.

"I say we put a pix axe through his head, along with the dead girl!" Daryl exclaimed.

"That's my sister, asshole. Anna would not hesitate to put a bullet through your head if you go anywhere near Amy." Andrea defended, her eyes still red and glossy from crying.

"Whatever." Daryl muttered, he picked up the axe and went to swing for Jim as Rick held a gun to Daryl's head.

"We don't kill the living." Rick told Daryl sternly.

"Yeah, sounds real funny coming from a guy with a gun held to my head!" Daryl defended. As he began to walk away, he turned around and yelled "Y'all brought this on yourselves leavin' ma brother out there!"

Rick decided it was then best if he took Jim away somewhere safe so Daryl wouldn't try and get him.

"We still have one more problem." Shane said and everyone turned to look at me.

"What?" I questioned all of them.

Andrea looked from me to Anna and spoke "Please talk to her she'll listen to you, and give her this. She said as she handed me a necklace "It's Amy's birthday today I got it for her when we were in the city." She said as she wiped a tear. I nodded and began to walk to Anna but Rick stopped me.

"Mind if I have a word first?" He asked.

"Uhh I- Sure go ahead." I said gesturing to Anna with my hand before turning around to go help with the other bodies.

(Anna's POV)

I was still sat stroking Amy's hair taking in her beautiful features when I felt a presence hover over me, I then saw Rick bend down in front of me with a knife in his hands.

"Hey Anna I know how hard this is-"

"Don't dare... Don't dare say you know how hard this is or you know what I'm going through, because we both know that's a whole load of BS, you can come back and tell me you know how this feels when your sister dies in your arms." I spat at him, tears still falling down my face.

"Look I get it. I thought I had lost my wife and my son but I found them I thought I lost myself, but I'm okay, and you can be too... you just need to let me do this for you." I saw him go to put his knife in Amy's head.

"No!" I screamed and pulled out my gun, pressed it to Ricks head with my finger on the trigger.

"Go ahead pull it." He said.

"Get outta here or I will." I harshly whispered at him. He quickly stood up and walked away, I put my gun back in my waistband of my jeans and kept looking at Amy.

Soon after I felt someone else kneel in front of me, I looked up to see Glenn.

"Hey." Was all he said before taking a deep breath. "I'm so sorry Anna,  Andrea gave me this, told me it was her birthday today." I took the pretty necklace from his hand and put it on Amy.

"This is all my fault, I promised her, I told her I would protect her and Andrea and look now, she's gone, and it's all because of me." I said as a few stray tears left my eyes. I felt Glenn cup my cheeks and lift my head up.

"This is not your fault, this is the walkers fault, they killed her not you okay? Don't do that to yourself. She wouldn't want that, you did everything that you could and she knows that, so do not take the blame for this... Because the guilt will eat away at you, and I can't lose you okay?" Glenn told me wiping away my tears.

I slowly nodded and replied. "Okay, can I just be alone now?" He nodded and walked away.

I was staring at Amy when suddenly her eyes started to open. She looked so different, I knew it wasn't her in there anymore. She slowly sat up and tried to bite my arm, whilst I stroked her face and slowly grabbed my gun I held it to her head.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I could've done more and if I could trade places with you I would. I love you" I said while I let out a sob.

I slowly squeezed the trigger and she fell back down lifelessly, I stood up and went into the RV leaving her there, I could't look at her anymore, not like that.

***
Remember to vote and comment x