•Six•

I was sat on the floor in the RV against the bathroom door just staring into space when suddenly we stopped. Everyone piled out apart from me, I couldn't stop thinking about what Glenn had said to me. I didn't want him to love me, I didn't want him to feel the pain I felt when I lost Amy.

That kind of pain... It consumes you, It completely takes over and destroys you. It breaks your heart and makes you feel like there's no coming back.

"Hey what are you doing in here? I found a big truck of water, maybe you could look for some new clothes?" Glenn questioned coming back into the RV and crouching in front of me, all I did was stare at him blankly, I was so pissed at him right now. I wanted to die and he took that choice away from me, I only left to save him and I need him to understand that.

"Don't do that, don't shut me out. Please say something." He practically begged.

"Can you please just leave me alone?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"I don't think I trust you enough to leave you alone." He stated bluntly.

"What?" I questioned harshly. "Do you think I'm going to just grab a gun and pop a bullet in my head huh?" I raised my voice.

"Look I don't know why you're pissed at me, I don't get it. I saved your life, and you treat me like this?" He argued back, was he serious right now?

I stood up and pushed him away but before I walked out of the RV I turned to look at Glenn and spoke "I wanted to die my way Glenn, not torn to shreds by-by some drooling flesh eating freaks, I don't want to end up like Amy! You took my choices away, the only reason I left that CDC was because I didn't want your death on my hands, not because I wanted to survive but because I wanted you to survive." I then walked out of the RV leaving Glenn.

I was wondering around looking at clothes when I felt someone cover my mouth with their hand and drag me down under a car. I turned around to see Shane.

"What the hell are-" I was cut short by him placing a hand over my mouth.

"Shh." He said quietly pointing out from under the car suddenly my ears were filled with moans and groans from the walkers and their feet walking by, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared right now because I was terrified.

I looked over to see Glenn under a car in front of us and he mouthed "You okay?" I Simply nodded and closed my eyes waiting for this to all blow over.

After a few minutes the moaning of the walkers stopped, I opened my eyes and looked across to see Sophia getting out from under a car when a walker starts chasing her.

"Shit." I mumble as I got up and started running after her, before I got to her she ran into the woods. I went to chase after her but I soon enough felt hands grip around my waist.

"Put me down now!" I yell "I need to go after her, let me go!" I repeat.

The person turns me around to face them and to no surprise it's Glenn.
"Ricks gone after her, it's okay. just go check on Andrea." He says calmly.

"He needs help." I shook my head trying to get out of Glenn's grip.

"He's got it, they'll be fine." He tried his hardest to reassure me.

I sighed and simply nodded before pushing his hands off me. I walked to the RV to see Andrea on the floor crying and a dead walker at the bathroom door.

"Andrea! Are you okay? Any bites? Scratches?" I ask looking over her she just shakes her head and looked at me.

"You were going to leave me." She whispered avoiding eye contact.

"What?" I questioned.

"You were going to stay in the CDC and get blown to pieces and just leave me here!" She sobs raising her voice a little.

"I'm sorry, it's just too hard.. I'm not strong like you." I say, begging to feel guilty that I was going to leave her all alone. I almost forgot that she lost Amy too.

"That walker got in here and the first thing I focused on was you. I focused on staying alive because I can't leave you! I need you and you need me, so please just stay! Just stay and I will protect you please!" She begged.

"Okay, okay. I'm not going anywhere, I promise." I say while wiping the tears off her face.

"Hey go get some rest I'll take watch." I ordered her before walking out of the RV. Grabbing my bow and quiver I climb the ladders to the top off the RV where I can take my watch, I sit on the chair and try to have a bit of peace and quiet but of course that is all interrupted when I hear Carol yelling at Rick as I presume he didn't find poor Sophia.

I soon heard footsteps behind me and turn my head to see Glenn standing there with a sorry look in his eyes.

"Hey." Was all he said.

"Hey." I replied giving him a small smile.

"If you're expecting me to say sorry I'm not going to, because I'm not." He said sitting next to me.

"No, I don't want you to say sorry. I'm the one who should be apologising, what I said earlier... It wasn't fair. I'm just scared." I said grabbing his hand in mine before continuing. "What you said in the CDC though, you can-"

"What? That I love you? Because it's true, I do. I love you" He said cutting me off.

"No you don't, don't say that." I replied getting up ready to walk away before I felt Glenn grabbing my wrist and flipping me round only inches from him, so close I could feel his hot breath on my face.

He looked in my eyes and then down at my lips, before he grabbed my face in his hands and brought me closer connecting our lips, the kiss was filled with so much passion and emotion I could practically feel the love radiating off him. He soon pulled away and I couldn't help the huge grin that came over my face

"I love you." He said before placing small kisses over my entire face and repeating "I love you." after each one,

"Okay, okay." I said placing my hand on his cheek "I love you." I said before our lips connected.

***
Remember to vote and comment! <3