Chapter 8

Another month has passed and I have not built up the courage to go and talk to Gabriel. I didn’t want to ruin his relationship with the random blonde chick, I wanted him to be happy and me showing up in his life again would just cause trouble.

“When you coming back?” Micheal asked before I left to go and get on the tour bus.

“Soon buddy, I promise. Know that I will be thinking about you every second that I am gone because I love you so much,” I said pulling him into a hug.

“What about daddy? He can look after me?” He asked as I let him go.

“I haven’t been able to talk to your father yet. I tried but he wasn’t home, I promise I will tell him and you will be able to meet him before your next birthday, okay?” I asked.

“Fine, I wanna see him,” he said with a little sadness in his voice.

“Oh come on, don’t make mommy feel bad just before she is leaving,” I said, adding a fake sniffle onto the end of the sentence.

“I am sorry mommy, I wuv you, don't forget about me,” He said.

“Yes, sir.” I said saluting him. I gave him one last big hug before giving one to Kelly and Kevin.

“I hope you have a good time,” Kelly said as I let her go and moved on to Kevin.

“You should have told him before he sees you on TV,” he whispered into my ear as I hugged him.

“To late for that now, besides he is probably to busy working to watch TV,” I whispered back before letting go and heading out the apartment door.

“Leandra, right on time. I appreciate that,” Kenny said as I arrived at the Studio where the guys and the tour bus was.

“Hey Leandra, are you excited about your first tour and your very first concert?” Nick asked.

“I am, I am so pumped. I don’t think I have felt this happy since Micheal was born,” I said to him.

“I still can’t believe that you have a five year old son,” Kevin said after I mentioned Micheal.

“Well, believe it,” I said laughing at him, he always acted so surprised after I mentioned Micheal.

“So are you ever going to tell us about what happened between you and the father,” Joe asked making his presence known.

“There is not enough time, it is only an eight month tour,” I said seriously.

“Wow, that must be some story,” Joe said.

“Yes, but we should be going. I don’t want to be late for my very first sound check,” I said changing the subject and ushering them out the studio door and to the tour bus where Big Rob was waiting for us.

“Are you guys ready?” He asked.

“Yes sir,” I said as I pushed them onto the bus.

“I like this girl, maybe you guys will be on time for everything now,” Big Rob said as he got on the bus as well.

“Don’t count on it,” Kevin said once I stopped pushing him.

It took us about an hour to get to where the first concert was held. It was some big stadium in L.A., I really wasn’t listing to where it was because that just wasn’t important to me.

“Okay, you are going to do your sound check first and they are going to go through the lights and cameras and all of that garbage for you first. Then well the guys are going through there stuff you are going to go to hair and makeup and get ready for the big entrance into the stadium. After that they are going to change your wardrobe and you are going to go and sing your songs, then introduce the guys. After that you wait for them to finish and they will lead you back to meet some back stage guests and then head to the tour bus,” Kenny told me as I was walking into the stadium.

“Whoa, information over load,” I said once he finished talking.

“I will go through it bit by bit after you finish the steps. It will be about the same for every concert so remember, or ask the guys because this is the only concert that I am coming to. You don’t want me on the tour bus with you,” he said laughing.

I was ushered onto the stage where all the people helped me with the mic and everything. I worked out how I could move around the stage as they cued the lights to my songs. The whole deal took about 2 1/2 hours.

I got off the stage and two women pulled my into a room and instantly began fixing my hair and makeup so that I could make the entrance into the stadium with the Guys.

Once everything was done we were ushered into a limo, the one that would drive us to the front of the stadium where all the fans where.

“I still don’t get why I am coming for this, no one will even know who the hell I am,” I said pouting in the back of the limo.

“Trust me, they will after this concert and there will be some very happy fans out there that will be happy to have met you before your grand performance,” Nick said.

“That and there will be some guys that will be happy to have just scene you,” Joe said smirking at me.

“Fine,” I said.

Five minutes later we arrived to where everyone was, and it was just like what you saw on TV. Fans lining up on either side, pushing to get a view of the Jonas Brothers as they made there way into the concert.

“MARRY ME JOE!!!!” some girl yelled from the crowed.

“WHOA THAT IS ONE HOTT CHICK!!!” Some guy yelled from the side, “CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER!!! OR SIGNATURE!!!!”

I went over to where he was and signed my name on his book and wrote, “My numbers in a phone book.”

I walked down the line, signing random guys as they asked me to, though I knew right now it was because I was hott more then because I was famous. But that should change after tonight.

This is a life changing experience....