Chapter 25

"Please come out with us??? I mean you never come clubbing with us anymore," Jessica said.

"Thats because every time I try to I end up getting mobbed by paparazzi or fans. It's not like I can hang out with you anyways," I said to her again. She has been doing this for about the last hour.

"Oh, you are just scared," She said, I think she was hoping my pride would get in the way.

"How about we through our own party. I will invite some people and we will just hang out here. That way I wont have to worry about anything and we can just have fun," I said as a compromise.

"Fine, but you better invite some cool people," She said going into her room. I presume to get ready.

"So, what are the plans for tonight," Gabriel asked coming up behind me and placing his arms around my waist.

"We are going to have a party here so that I can just hang and not worry about getting mobbed," I said turning around so that I could face him.

"That sounds good, what are we going to do with Micheal though?" He asked me, focusing more on my lips than anything else.

"Well, your parents have been dying to spend some time with him, so they are going to babysit him. I am taking him there now then I am going to get ready to Party Hard," I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

At least it was supposed to be a quick peck. He quickly turned it into a very passionate make out. He pulled me closer to him and I found my hands running through his hair. His tongue ran across my bottom lip but I denied him entrance.

His hands traveled down my back and landed on my ass, which he proceeded to pinch causing me to gasp and his tongue to enter my mouth.

I could tell that he was really getting into it as his 'friend' made an appearance. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I really have to go, your parents are expecting me," I said. I pulled away from him and went and got Micheal so that I could take him to his Grandma and Grandpa's house.

"Now, you behave yourself and listen to what your Grandma and Grandpa have to say, Okay?"

"Yes mommy, I love you," He said giving me a hug goodbye and entered the house.

"You have fun tonight Leandra and thanks for dropping of Micheal," Sheryl said to me.

"it's no problem. I want him to get to know you guys. Besides, I really want a night off," I said smiling and waving. I had to get going, I had to invite people and get ready.

*five hours later*

The place was packed, there was Myself, Gabriel and the rest of our group, then there were some famous people like A7X and Bullet For My Valentine, and of course some friends of friends.

I was dressed in a tight black shirt and a pair of darker blue jeans. Gabriel wasn't happy about my shirt choice but I told him that he had nothing to worry about. Its not like a couldn't take everyone at this party.

"Come on Leandra, I want that shot-by-shot contest that you promised me on the tour. i don't believe that you could beat anyone," Synyster Gates said as he set up the shot glasses on the counter.

"Come on Leandra, I want to see you kick his ass. It has been to long since I have seen you kick some ones ass at a shot-by-shot contest," Jesse said cheering me on.

"Fine, but I hope you remember what you have to do when I win this," I said smirking towards Synyster.

"Don't worry about me honey, it is you who is going to loose," And just like that we were off.

We had downed about 10 shots and I was starting to feel its effects, it has been a while since I have done this and I guess my body just wasn't used to it anymore.

"What's the matter Leandra, starting to feel a little dizzy," Synyster said as he downed another shot.

"In you dreams Sweat Cheeks," I said downing another two so that I was ahead.

I was about ready to give up when Synyster fell off of the stool he was sitting on. He hit the ground with a thud and just stared at me dumb founded.

"Come on Leandra it's still a tie, you need one more shot to beat him," Adam yelled cheering me on.

I quickly downed the last shot and stood on wobbly legs, "I told you I never loose Synyster."

I tried taking a step but started falling sideways. Good thing Gabriel was there to steady me.

"Ah, look at that, I am falling for you," I said hiccuping at the end.

"Oh Leandra, what am I going to do with you," Gabriel said laughing at me.

"You are going to dance," I said grabbing his had and pulling him out to the dance floor. I turned around so that my back was to him and started grinding to the music. I didn't even know the song playing, I just moved to the beat.

I realized that my eyes were closed and when they opened I saw a set of Blue eyes staring back at me. I blinked and the person was gone.

I must be worse then I thought if I am hallucinating. There is no way that he could be here.... Right?

My thought quickly left my head when Gabriel turned me around and planted his lips on mine.

UNKNOWN POV

I just witness Leandra kick Synyster Gates ass in a shot-by-shot contest. Some things just don't change.

She hadn't notices me yet, actually no one had. I was a little disappointed by that fact. I figured with all the people here some one would notice me.

Leandra was now on the dance floor grinding with Gabriel. I felt my hands tighten in a fist as my anger began to rise.

That should be me running my hands up and down her perfect figure...

Just as that though passes through my mind Leandra looked me right in my eyes. I could see realization flash through her eyes. She blinked as if she was trying to get the image to disappear.

That was exactly what I did, by the time she opened her eyes I was out of her sight, not that she looked for very long, she was to busy making out with Gabriel.

Just wait, in a little while it will be me making out with you...

I thought as I walked out of the apartment and to my car.

"How did it go?" The person beside me asked.

"Just as you planned," I answered them. The car took off and we were headed who knows where. I was just part of the plan, and if it landed me Leandra I don't care what I had to do, or who was helping me.

In time my love...