Chapter 15

I blinked a few times trying to get the fuzziness out of my eyes. I was trying to figure out where I was.

I tried to move but that when I realized that I was strapped to a bed. Once I could see again I looked down and saw that I was wearing some slutty lingerie.

Oh this is just perfect...

I thought as the memories were slowly coming back to me. I was running up the stairs and someone drugged me with chloroform.

“Oh your awake,” Someone said as they walked into my room.

I instantly remembered my high school nemesis.

“Kaleb what the f*ck is this?” I asked as he came and sat down by the bed.

“This is just because I knew you wouldn’t be with me any other way,”

“No sh!t I hate your freaking guts and always have. I hope you remember what happened the last time I was kidnapped. It was your ‘buddy’ that ended up with the bullet whole in his forehead,” I said glaring at him.

“Yeah, I have taken precautions against that, like one, there are no guns here, two I am not going to release you from your restraints until you realize that you love me and I am positive that you are not going to hurt me,” he said with a sinister smile.

“I can’t believe you. Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“I told you I want to be with you but I knew that you wouldn’t be with me. I have been watching your career blossom and it just made me want you all the more. I mean I have wanted you since you first walked into the cafeteria and told me off all those long years ago,” He said stroking my hair.

“You are a sick freak I hope you know that,” I spat at him.

That comment was met with a well placed slap to my face.

“Don’t talk to me like that. It would be in your best interest to be nice to me,” He said changing instantly from the man stroking my hair, to someone who looked like he wanted to kill me.

“Whoa, bipolar much,” again I was met with another slap.

“That mouth of yours was always a problem. I know just the way to fix that,” and with that he put duct tape over my mouth.

Stupid motherf*cker.... I can’t wait till I get a chance to take you down...

I thought as I glared at him.

“You know if you keep glaring like that you are going to get wrinkles,” he said then walked out of the room laughing at his comment.

GABRIEL’S POV

“What do you mean she is missing?” I asked through the phone. I had just received a disturbing phone call from Nick.

“I mean we don’t know where she is!” He yelled. I could tell he was stressed so I didn’t get mad at him for his comment.

“That’s it, I am catching the first plane to Germany. I will see you soon,” I said hanging up on him.

I walked into the living room where Micheal was watching cartoons.

“Hey Micheal, I am going to have to take you to Aunt Kelly’s for a bit. I have some business to take care of, and I can’t get out of it,” I said not wanting to tell him the real reason I was leaving.

We gathered his stuff and went over to Kelly’s apartment.

“Gabriel what are you doing here?” Kevin asked when he answered the door.

“Can you look after Micheal for a bit, I have some business to take care of,” I said, “Here, Micheal can you take your stuff to your room.”

Once Micheal left Kevin looked at me and demanded to know what was really going on.

“Leandra has been kidnapped and I am going to Germany to see if I can help,” I told him almost in tears.

“Oh my God. Do they have any idea of who did it?” He asked once the shock wore off.

“No, but I want to be there when they find her. I know this is going to bring up some bad memories from when she was kidnapped last time,” I said.

I left right after that, my flight was leaving soon and I didn’t want to miss it.

Leandra you better be alright....