Chapter 35 * Epilogue*

"Do you Gabriel Micheal Stephens take this womanto be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her? In sickness and in health? For better or for worse? Until death due you part?"

"I do"

"And do youLeandra Elizabeth Mildridge take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish him? In sickness and in health? For better or for worse? Until death due you part?"

"I do"

"Then by the power vested in my, and the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife...."

Okay, so you are probably wondering what exactly happened to bring us to this point. I guess I should go back and explain somethings.

"GABRIEL!!" I yelled once I saw him through the crowd of police and reporters.

I pushed everyone out of the way and jumped into the arms of the man that I loved.

"Oh Leandra, I am so sorry. This is all my fault. i promised to protect you and I let my stupid pride get in the way of that.." I kissed him to shut him up.

"This just means we are even... I mean for the whole letting my pride get in the way with Tiffany all those years ago."

I bright smile appeared on his face as he brought his lips back down to mine. He then picked me up and began spinning me around in circles, my laughter breaking the seriousness of the situation at hand.

"I was really hoping that I could do this at a better time, but I don't want to wait any longer," Then he proceeded to kneel down on one knee with every major TV station recording.

"Leandra Mildridge, I love you with every fiber of my being. I have since the moment you showed up at my parents house and cursed as you stepped out of the limo," I had to chuckle a little at that memory, "I can't imagine my life without you in it, and I was hoping that you would do the honor of becoming my wife..."

Everyone was quiet waiting for my response, even traffic seemed to be silent as the world was waiting for what I would say.

"Well, Gabriel as you know I am not a big fan of the idea of 'Marriage'," I said, I could see his face falling in disappointment and the interests of everyone around me heighten, "But that was before I met an amazing guy that seemed to change my whole world around and I realize that all the things that I once hated I now love... So yes, I would be honored to be your wife."

The smile that spread across his face seemed bright enough to light up the whole city. The crowed brokeout in cheers as I pulled him into a very heated kiss."

There were no charges placed against Gabriel as it was out of self defense and Britney all but shot herself ashis prints where not evident on the gun...

Now that you are caught up, I will continue with where I left off...

"... You may now kiss the bride," The whole church went up in cheers as Gabriel leaned in and sealed ourmarriage with a kiss.

I turned to the crowed and saw everyone that I loved.

My bridesmaids were of course Jessica and Kira, with Kelly as my maid of honor. Gabriel's groomsmen were Adam and Derek, with Jesse as his Best man. Micheal was the ring barer. And with a little help Gabriella was the flower girl.

In the crowed I quickly spotted Sheryl and Rob, Sheryl's eyes were brimming with tears at the sight before her, I guess she finally gets her daughter.

The ones that really stood out where the A7X boys, even though they were dressed proper, they still stoodout against the crowd. Of course the Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas were here, apparently I wasn't allowed to get married without them.

We ran out of the church and jumped in the limo with JUST MARRIED written on the back. I stood out the sun roof and waved to everyone as they were still cheering.

"I never thought this day would come," Gabriel said leaning over to give me another kiss.

"You and me both. But I am glad that it did... Oh, and I have a little bit of a wedding gift for you and you better like it because it is not returnable."

"What is it?" He asked looking rather confused.

"Well, its another child... I guess us being safe didn't really work..."

"A.... Ar.... Are you serious?" he asked looking really shocked.

"Not really something I would kid about," I said, still not sure what his final reaction was going to be like.

"That is great!!! Hey little one, I can't wait to meet you..." He said while rubbing the small bump forming.

"I am glad that you are happy. This time we are going to do things right..." I said giving him a small kiss, the smile on his face never wavering.

Yes, this time everything is going to be perfect... I thought as we drove off into the proverbial sun set and off to our own happily ever after.