Chapter 33

Mine

The fog began to clear from my eyes and I was not happy with the sight that I was met with.

"Should have known," I said turing my head and meeting the crystal blue eyes of none other then Kaleb.

"Hi Leandra, long time no see huh?" He said smirking at me.

"You can say that, if you want to. But my life would have been just fine if I never have to see your ugly face ever again," I said turning my face so that I didn't have to look at him anymore.

"Ahhh, and we went through so much trouble to get you here, without the love of you little friends," He said.

"We? Finally got a partner in crime?" I said turning to look at him.

"Yes, this was actually all her doing. I was just going to take you, but she came up with a plan to break you apart from your group just a little, that way less people are out there looking for you,"

"Who is this mastermind behind the plan?"

"You already know me honey," said a voice that I vaguely remember.

I sat up a little and saw none other then the whore who called herself Gabriel's girlfriend all those months ago.

"Well if it isn't Bertha," I said glaring at her.

"Its Britney,"

"Ah, but Bertha suits you so much better. Ugly name for ugly.... You,"

(Authers note: No offense to anyone named Bertha....)

"Very brave of you to make fun of the person who had you kidnapped," she said smiling down to me.

"Yeah, about that. Why? Was it because you wanted Gabriel all to yourself?" I said already knowing what the answer was going to be.

"But of course, with you out of the picture, I will be back in it. Like before you ass came back to the United States,"

"See, there is one big problem with your plan... Gabriel doesn't like you. In fact, you scare the sh!t out of him. You are nothing more than a crazy stalker to him. So, I wish you the best of luck," I said smiling back up at her.

"You b!tch!" She screamed before trying to hit me, but luckily Kaleb blocked the shot. Who'd of thought the crazy bastard would come in handy.

"She is mine, and I don't want her hurt. You are done here, now leave," He said glaring at her.

"Fine, I have inflicted enough emotional pain on her to satisfy me," And with that the psychotic b!tch left.

"So Kaleb, we are going to try this again I see. Well, it is going to work out better for you this time," I said letting my head fall back onto the pillow.

"Oh, and why is that?"

"I don't have the energy to escape this time. You have officially broken me. If I were to break out of here, i would be met with a sh!t life, Gabriel hates me, Micheal is being taken from me. I have nothing left," I said rolling my head so that I was staring at the wall.

He didn't say anything, he just got up from the chair that was seated beside my bed and walked out of the door, but no before giving me one mournful look.

GABRIEL'S POV

I was sitting on the couch in my apartment staring at the TV not really watching it, that is until the Breaking News Flashed across the screen.

"It appears that Famous singer Leandra Mildridge has been Kidnapped once again. After her performance on Tonights Show with Jay Leno Ms. Mildridge was seen leaving back stage when she all but disappeared. No one saw her leave the building, and no one has seen or heard from her for the last 42 hours,"

"Police are sure that it was Kaleb Perganson the man who was responsible for her kidnapping in Germany. They visited his place of residence to find it abandoned and his neighbors say that they have not seen or heard from him for the last week,"

"If anyone has any information on the where about of Leandra Mildridge or Kaleb Perganson they are to call Crime Stopper at....."

I couldn't believe it. I was so mad at her over this whole story that I had forgotten all about Kaleb. I have promised her that I wouldn't let anything happen to her, and here I am feeling sorry for myself when she is out there somewhere in the hands of that maniac.

There was a knock on the door, thinking that it was some of our friends I ran to go and open it. I wasn't expecting the person that I was met with.

"Hey Gabriel....."