Chapter 11

‘Mommy will see you later tonight,” I said kissing Micheal good-bye.

“Buh Bye Mommy... Have a fun show,” He said before we all walked out of the apartment.

“He really is a great child,” Kevin said.

“Thanks, I love his to pieces and to think... I never wanted kids...” I said with a small chuckle.

“Well, MIcheal is lucky to have you. You seem like a great mother,” Nick said.

Ever since that kid he has been complimenting me and talking to me, trying to get me to like him like he likes me.

“Thanks Nick,” I said before we got into the limo that was taking us to the concert.

“So are you as excited this time,” Joe asked me.

“Yes, this time with no nerves because I know exactly what to expect tonight. I just can’t wait to experience that adrenaline rush,” I said thinking about how I felt on stage last time, “And this time I am adding a surprise.”

They spent the rest of the time asking me what my surprise was but I wasn’t going to tell them.

I got on the stage and started the night just like I did last time. During an instrumental solo in my last song I placed the mic on the stand and went and stood on one of the speakers. All of a sudden I jumped off the speaker and preformed a back twist, landing to that I was facing the mic just as I had to begin singing again.

The crowd went insane, and I could see the stunned faces of the guys who were watching me from behind the stage.

I introduced the guys and then went into the back room to wait for them to finish there set.

“You look beat,” Some one said as they walked into the back room.

“Yeah it....” I didn’t finish what I was saying as I looked up and saw Gabriel standing in the door way.

“Hello Leandra,” He said walking into the room and sitting in the chair across from me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked finally after what felt like an hour of silence.

“What, I can’t come and visit you at one of your concerts,” He said.

“Yeah... But... You....” I couldn’t get out a complete thought, there were just way to many things going through my mind.

“So, is this what you have been doing for the last five years?” He asked.

“No...”

“So, what were you doing before all of this,” he said gesturing to the stage.

“Living in London...”

“Are you just going to answer my questions, or are you going to talk as well. And oh I don’t know, explain to me exactly why you left me standing at the alter,” He said, his tone taking on a hit of anger.

“I told you why when I left,” I said to him.

“Thats not good enough. Do you have any idea how I felt, how much you hurt me. You just left, no telling me where you were going, NOTHING!!!” He yelled.

“I am not going to apologize for that, but there is something that I do have to apologize for...” I said, mine as well get him even madder now.

“What?”

“Why don’t we go back to the apartment, I will explain it to you there,” I said.

I wrote the guys a note telling them that something important came up and that I was at the apartment and I would see them when they got done.

“Now, before we go in there you have to promise not to yell at me and let me explain,” I said standing outside the apartment.

“Okay....” He said a little hesitantly.

“Here goes nothing... Micheal, can you come here!” I yelled once we walked in.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Gabriel was looking at me with a weird expression on his face, one that turned to complete shock when he saw a kid walk into the front room.

“Micheal, as promised, I would like to introduce you to your father, Gabriel,” I said, not making eye contact with him.

“Fa.... Fa.... Father....” Gabriel stuttered out looking at the kid in front of him.