Chapter 18

This was the last show of the tour. I was both happy and sad that it was coming to an end. I am glad that I am going to be able to see Micheal anytime I wanted to again. I miss him so much.

On the other side I am going to miss the guys. They have made such an impact on the outcome of my life and I just don't know how to repay them. I really hope that we don't loose contact once this tour was over.

"I almost don't want to go out there tonight," Joe said as we were sitting backstage waiting for the show to start.

"Why do you say that," Kevin said, he was tuning his guitar.

"Well, after this Leandra is going to go off and lead her own life and I don't know if we will get to see her as much. Makes me a little said," Joe said, I guess I wasn't the only one to be thinking that.

"Oh I could never just drop you guys. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be this famous person who has already been on tour. i owe you guys more then I could ever give you, so I am going to make it up by letting you guys be my fiends," I said laughing a little.

"See I am going to miss her sarcasm, I mean only she could turn what could be a mushy moment into something totally opposite," Joe said coming over and sitting on my lap giving me a big hug.

"Joe you are squishing me," I said.

"GASP! Are you saying i am fat," He said with a fake shocked look on his face.

"No," I said pushing him off of my lap, "I am saying that you are heavy."

"Leandra you are on in five," One of the stage managers said when he knocked on the door.

"Guess I should get ready, see you guys later," I said getting up and walking to the edge of the stage.

When I went out on stage I was met with the same deafening applause. I was right when I said that all of the shows would be sold out, and it still surprised me every time I walked on stage and was met with the sight of everyone.

"HEY HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT!!!!" I shouted, but it was nothing compared to the sound returned.

"I am a little sad that this is my last show on this tour, but I am hoping that it will NOT be my last tour. I hope to come out here again, and maybe have the guys as my opening act," I said.

"But, enough of me talking, lets get to what you came here for," And with that I started singing. I played on of my new songs Fully Alive and it was a hit.

I got off the stage and the brothers went on. After they were done singing they called me back on stage and we did a whole goodbye in front of everyone, also Nick and I sang a duet that we had been working on. And by the sound of the audience I would say that it was a hit.

After a very long night I was happy to get on the plane and head home. We were taking an over night flight so that we could get home as soon as possible.

"So what are you going to do now that you are done with the tour," Nick asked me. Both Kevin and Joe had fallen asleep by now. I was trying to but I could never sleep on planes. Made these over night flights last forever.

"Spend some time with Micheal. I really miss him. That and I think that Kenny wants me to hurry up and put out an album, you know now that every one knows who I am, and before that they have a chance to be swept away in the interest of another amazing new singer,"

"I don't think anyone will forget a singer as amazing as you. Plus they are still talking about the fact that you finished the tour after you were kidnapped. News like that stays around for a while," He said laughing.

"Yeah, better then the usual stories of someone cheating and getting caught. Its pretty common, I don't see why it always has to be front page news,"

"I know what you mean, we can only be surprised by it the first couple of times, then your just hoping that someone will do something else, something actually interesting,"

"Yeah," I didn't really want to continue the conversation wit Nick. I was always a little uncomfortable when it was just me and him because I knew that he still really likes me. So instead I just kind of closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Man, I just want to get home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a dull chapter... it is a filler, we are now going to get back to Gabriel and Leandra, plus the old gang... so just hang in there it is going to get better......