Chapter 22

Its been a stressful two days. I still haven't decided wether or not I am going on the tour. I had a talk with Micheal, I could tell that he didn't want me to leave again so soon. He was supportive none the less. I just haven't decided if I can leave him.

"Why don't we go out tonight. The gang really wants to see you again. What do you say? It might help you take your mind off of things," Gabriel said walking up behind me, placing his arms around my waist.

I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him, "I think that sounds like a perfect idea, I haven't seen the guys in a long time and sitting here stressing isn't doing anyone any good."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before heading to my room to get dressed for a night out.

"Why do you always have to look so hot?" Gabriel asked when he saw what i was wearing.

"I don't know what your talking about. And why are you complaining about it anyways? I thought that that was a good thing?"

"Well, it was bad enough before with guys hitting on you just because you are f*cking hot, now with this added celebrity factor it is going to be impossible to keep guys off of you,"

I decided that I was going to turn this conversation dirty, and help him forget his worries. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "There is only one guy I want on top of me."

With that I walked out the door with Gabriel following blindly on my heels. I definitely got his mind on other things now.

After dropping off Micheal with Kevin and Kelly we headed to the club. When we got there I kept my head down, I didn't know if many people really knew who I was but I didn't want to really risk a stampede.

"OMG! LEANDRA!!" Jessica yelled when I neared their table. Luckily they were in the VIP section so there weren't to many people around. But some people looked up and recognized who I was.

"Sh!t," I said looking at the ground hoping that they would pass it of as nothing. But it just wasn't my night.

"You... You are Leandra Mildrige, the amazing singer that was on tour with the Jonas Brothers, the one thatgot kidnapped. You.. You... You are an amazing singer," Some girl said coming up to me.

"Thank you, I didn't think anyone would recognize me here," I said.

"Are you kidding me. You were like instantly famous when you finished your tour after getting kidnapped. I mean.. that was just so cool... that... and... and... you are an amazing singer."

"I think you already said that. But if you don't mind, I am here to catch up with some of my friends, maybe later I will sing or something," I said trying to get her to leave.

"That would be...." she looked at a loss for words.

"Amazing," I said to her.

"Yeah," with that she finally left but I noticed now that everyone was looking at me now.

"Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have yelled your name out," Jessica said coming up and giving me a hug.

"It's all right. In truth I didn't think that anyone would notice me. i didn't think many people watched Jonas Brother concerts,"

"Only after it was big news that they were singing with someone who was kidnapped," Derek said coming upand giving me a hug.

"yeah, that seems to be something that you are good at," Jesse said smirking at me.

"hey, at least I can get myself away too," I said hugging them.

I gave Kira and Adam a quick hug and I now found myself filling them in on the last five years of my life.