Chapter 14

I have been on tour for six months now. And what a hectic six months on that. I haven’t had much time to think about Gabriel because my schedule was so jam packed. I went from concerts to hotels to talk shows to autograph sessions to meet and greets to what ever else they through at me.

“Oh my God, I think I need a break,” I said as I plopped down on a bed in the hotel. We had a few shows to preform in Germany so we got a hotel instead of staying on the bus.

“You will get use to it, I promise,” Joe said coming over and patting my on the back.

“I really want to go swimming, any of you guys in for it?” I asked looking at the guys.

“I will go with you, anything to get out of this room,” Nick said standing up and heading to the bathroom so he could change into his bathing suit.

“Okay, we will be back later, hopefully we can do this without getting mauled by fans,” I said as we headed out the door.

We were in luck there were only a few people in the pool and after we got them to quite down we were able to just swim and have fun.

“Hey watch this!” I yelled while I stood on the high diving board. I jumped off and pulled a double flip before gracefully entering the water head first.

I resurfaced and was met with the clapping of the people in the pool.

“That was amazing, where did you learn to do that,” one of the girls asked me.

“Just some of my gymnastic skills. At least when you crash here it doesn’t hurt as much,” I said laughing.

“Leandra, you are just amazing, I don’t think there is another person like you I the world. You are officially my knew role model,” The same girl said.

“Oh no, I don’t want to be anyones role model, I don’t believe in that. I think you should strive to be who you are, not who some one else is because you think they are cool. You should be your own person,” I said to her.

“Once again you amaze me,” she said before she continued swimming.

As we were swimming I could have sworn I saw some one outside the window watching us. I just saw a shadow move away from the window and something told me I should be afraid but I just ignored the feeling.

“Hey Nick lets head back up to the room.”

We grabbed our stuff and headed to the elevator. When the elevator opened I told Nick I would raise him, he took the elevator as I booked her up the stairs. We were on the 11 floor so I had a lot of running to do.

I got to the fourth floor when I felt some one grab me around the waist and a cloth was placed over my mouth. I didn’t even have time to scream before the whole world went black.

NICK’S POV

“Ha, I won,” I said to myself as I walked out of the elevator and saw that Leandra wasn’t there waiting for me.

I stood there for about five more minutes and she still hadn’t showed up.

Maybe she won and headed right to the room....

I walked into the room and saw that she wasn’t there.

“Hey guys have you seen Leandra?” I asked as I walked into the room.

“No man, she was with you... Wasn’t she?” Kevin said looking worried.

“Well she was then we were racing up here, me on the elevator and her on the stairs, but she hasn’t shown up yet,” I said beginning to panic.

I ran out of the room and headed to the stair case and began running down it, I don’t know what I was hoping for, I guess I just wished to find her sitting there with an injured ankle.

I got to the first floor when I saw something that made my heart stop.

“GUYS!!!!” I yelled and instantly Joe and Kevin were at my side.

There on the stair well was Leandra’s phone, smashed and the towel that she had down at the pool.

“She wouldn’t have left her phone, it is her only connection to her son,” Joe said, pointing out a fact that we already knew.

“Get Rob and call the cops,” I said as I bent down and picked up the broken pieces of her phone.

Oh please God make sure she is okay...