Chapter 19

"Oh Honey I'm HOME!!!" I shouted as I walked through Gabriel's front door.

"MOMMY!!!" Micheal shouted before running around the corner and jumping into my arms for a hug, "Oh I so glad you back."

"Me too, I missed you so much," I said squeezing him a little tighter.

"Your going to suffocate the poor kid," Gabriel said coming around the corner and laughing at me.

"Oh but I just missed him so much," I said doing one of those dramatic hug when you move them side to side.

"M..OM... CAN...'T.... BREATH!!" Micheal said laughing.

"Sorry," I said finally letting him go, "I just have two months of hugs to make up for."

"Okay, but not in one hug mommy," He said giving me a look.

"Well sorry," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey, no talk like that, or make you eyes move round like that," He said with his hands on his hips. He was trying to keep a straight face but was failing.

"Oh, and when did you become the parent," I said as I began tickling his sides.

I finally let him go and told him to go and wash up because I had brought some food for us on my way home from the airport.

"Soo....." Gabriel said once we were alone.

"Yes," Was all I said before grabbing the stuff and heading to the kitchen.

"Wait, what?" He asked following me.

"Yes," Was all I said again. I was having fun messing with him, some things just don't ever change over time.

"Yes to what?" He said still looking really confused.

"To the question that you were about to ask me. The only question that you ever ask me," I said putting down the stuff to look him in the eye.

"So wait.... That means...." He said, I think he understood it but he didn't want to get his hopes up incase I meant something else.

Instead of telling him, I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. And what a kiss, our lips molded together and there was so much passion in it. It took him only moments to respond, but before he could get really into it I pulled away.

"Hey..." He cried out.

"Sorry, but Micheal could walk in at any moment and I don't really want him to see that," I said going back to setting out the food.

"So this means that we are together now," He said looking at me for clarification.

"Yes, this means that we are together now," I said looking at him and giving him a small smile.

"Oh thank God," he said letting out a big breath of air.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked, once again stopping what I was doing so that I could look at him.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that. My greatest fear was that you would come back and realize that you didn't really love me and then you would take Micheal away from me and then... Well I just don't know..." He said looking down at the ground. I could tell that the thought of me saying no to him was a really heavy weight on his shoulders.

"Well, you don't have to worry so much now. I said yes, and besides, I wouldn't have taken Micheal away from you no matter what my answer was. Yes, I might've hidden the fact that I had him, but I wouldn't have taken him from you now that you know about him," I said giving him a hug.

"Thank you," Was all he said, but I understood everything he was trying to say with that one simple thank you.

Micheal came in and we sat down and at our food.

"So, there is one more thing that we have to do," Gabriel said looking at me.

"Oh, I have a feeling that I am not going to like this," I said putting down my fork suddenly loosing my appetite.

"We are going to go and have supper at my parents tonight so that Micheal can meet his Grandparents, and vise versa," He said.

"Yup, I knew I wasn't going to like it. Gabriel.... I..." I tried to tell him just how much this worried me. I mean, would his parents except me again, the child that single handedly ruined there life plans for their son, embarrassed them on countless occasions and hid the fact that she had there grandson.

"They have to be told at some point, and the sooner the better. That way they hear it from us and not some tabloid. Don't worry about what they will think, I am pretty sure that my mother still just wants a daughter in her life, even if it is a few years later," He said giving me a reasuring smile.

"Okay, I guess that we have to tell them at some point. Well, this is going to be an interesting night. I guess I am going to have to go home and get ready," I said getting up from the table.

"Thats another thing that I wanted to talk to you about... Now I realize that this might be to soon, but what do you think about moving in here with me?" He asked and I could tell that he wasn't sure what me answer would be, in truth he looked a little scared.

"I don't know..."

"Well, listen to my reasons before you say anything. This way, I would be able to see Micheal anytime and Kevin and Kelly can have the place to themselves and be a family alone with little Gabriella,"

"Well, that does make sense. I guess I will have to talk to them about it. You know, make sure they can afford it on their own,"

"Sooo... Thats another yes?"

"Yes, that is another yes," I said smiling at him.

"You have made this the best day of my life," He said giving me a big hug.

"Well thats only fair, seeing as how it is going to turn into the worst night," I said smiling at him and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"If your done Micheal, we are going to go to Aunt Kelly's and see them and get ready for tonight," I said.

"Okay Mommy, see you later daddy," He went up and gave him a big hug.

I walked into my apartment and was once again met with hugs from Kevin and Kelly.

"I wanted to do that since I found out that you had..'escaped'" Kevin whispered the last part not want Micheal to pick up on it.

"Thanks, I am just happy to be home. Oh, and is it alright if I move in with Gabriel," I asked deciding to get it out of the way now.

"Wait what?" Kelly asked, she just walked back in holding little Gabriella now.

"Oh you've gotten so big," I said to Gabriella ignoring Kelly's question.

"Your going to move in with Gabriel?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, well we were talking and this way you and Kelly can be alone to raidse little Gabriella and Gabriel and Micheal can see each other anytime and I don't have to worry about driving Micheal back and forth,"

"Are you sure this is a good idea, we all know how you are with change, you tend to want to run in the other direction," Kelly said.

"I know, but Micheal was a change and it turned out to be a good thing. I know that this might be a mistake, and I was hoping that if I realized that it was then i could always move back in with you guys,"

"I say go for it, you, Micheal and Gabriel all deserve to be happy together," Kevin said giving me another hug.

"Thanks, now i have to go and get ready, I am going to go and see his parents... Its going to be great," I said walking to my room.

PLEASE don't let tonight be a total gong show...