Chapter 34

Gabriel's POV

"Briteny what the hell are you doing here?" I asked once the shock wore off, though I was still scared shitless.

I knew I should have changed my address.

"Well, baby, I heard about your girlfriend and I came by to give you my support,"

I knew exactly what she meant by support as she was running her fingers up and down my chest.

I grasped her hand and threw back towards her, "I don't need nor do I want your support... EVER. Last time you came in here I had to kick your ass out, i am not going to make that mistake again."

"AHHHHH!" She shreaked, it looked like something inside of her snapped, now I really feared for my life. I am just glad that Micheal wasn't here.

I tried shutting the door but she managed to squeeze in before I could shut it all the way.

"That little b!tch was right, you never really wanted me!" She shouted trying to hit me. I grabbed and held onto her hands this time.

"You know where Leandra is?"

"Of course, you think that idiot Kaleb could plan all of this himself," she spat at me. Literally, I almost let go of her hands to wipe off my face.

"Where is she," I said slowly and threateningly gripping her hands tighter.

"You will never know, you might not want me, but you will NEVER have her again."

I wanted to hit her, I really wanted to hit her, but I knew better then to hit a girl even if she was psychotic.

"You are going to tell me where she is right now," I said getting right into her face.

"Never, she doesn't deserve you. She was going to ruin you, I... I was just trying to save you," She said making a complete one eighty in her emotions.

"Yeah, and who the f*ck was going to save me from you. I have had enough of this. I am going to call the cops. They can deal with your wacko ass," I grabbed both her wrists in one hand as I reached for the phone.

As I was distracted talking on the phone she managed to escape my grasp and that is when I heard the distinctive metal click of a gun.

Dropping the phone, with the dispatcher still listening, I turned and looked down the barrel of the small caliber gun.

"You think I would just let you call the cops on me. No, you and I are meant to be and not even the cops are going to stand in my way,"

"Okay... But whats with the gun, we can't very well be together if I am dead," I was trying to talk sense into her, but I knew it was futile, this girl has some serious issues.

"I know, but I would rather love you in death then see you in the hands of someone else. Especially that whore you called your girlfriend," She said with a cynical laugh.

I was about to reply when my door opened. Britney looked to see who it was when I jumped for the gun. Just like in every movie I have seen this happen, the gun accidentally went off.

Time seemed to freeze, I just sat there waiting for the pain to come, when it never did I looked at Britney and saw the blood forming on her shirt.

"Sh!t!" I jumped to her side and applied pressure to the wound. She might be a basket case but I didn't want her to die, especially at my hands.

"Gabriel, what the hell happened?" Adam yelled once he saw the scene in front of me.

"Never mind, just grab the phone and tell them to hurry up with an ambulance," I yelled, I looked down at Britney and saw her eyes start to droop, "Don't you dare die on me."

"You.... You..." She tried to say something but it seemed to take to much effort.

"What... I what?"

"You will never see your girlfriend again," She said before I felt the life draining from her. I could literally see the light draining from her eyes and knew the minute her heart stopped beating.

Moments later the ambulance and police arrived but it was too late. The police were trying to question me but my world seemed like it was spinning out of control, like this should have all been a nightmare... I just kept thinking..

What have I done...

Leandra's POV (A day later)

"Come on Leandra, you have to eat something," Kaleb said walking into the room.

"No, actually I don't," I said still staring at the same spot on the wall, the one that I have been staring at for the last... well how ever long I have been here.

"Come on, this isn't you. Fight, curse, lip me off... DO SOMETHING!!"

"Why, there is no point. The girl that you wanted me to be no longer exists. You broke her," I said in a small voice.

"Seems your boyfriend has more fight in him then you do," I knew he was looking for a reaction to him bringing up Gabriel but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"He managed to kill Britney after she confronted him at his apartment,"

My heart skipped at beat at that news, I didn't want him to have to go through anything like that, but to Kaleb I didn't react at all.

"Thats it," He yelled throwing his arms above his head. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You are not the girl that I thought you were. You are just like every other girl out there, it just took a little longer to break you."

With that he untied me from the bed.

"You are free to go. I don't want anything to do with this poor weak excuse of a girl that you have become,"

I turned to walk out of the door, before I left a smirk formed on my lips, "Oh Kaleb,"

At the sound of my voice Kaleb looked up only to have my fist connect with his face. He fell to the ground so surprised at what had just happened.

I leaned down and grabbed his collar and pulled his face closer to mine, "You think some asshole like yourself can break me, then you are even dumber then I initially thought."

"You mean..."

"Yes you dumb @ss it was all a f*cken act. You should have known that I would have tricked my way out of this again, but thankfully you never learn."

"You b!tch!"

"Thank you, now we are going to walk out of this place, you handcuffed of course and you are going to announce to the whole world what you have done. I will not have you getting away with any of this..."