Chapter 10

We were done with everything and were heading to the hotel.

“So if we have that really big tour bus with beds, why are we staying at a hotel?” I asked as we made our way up to our hotel.

“We only sleep on the bus when we have to drive through the night to the next concert, but because we have another one here we are going to spend two night in a hotel,” Nick explained to me.

“Well in the case, can’t I just go and stay at my apartment. Actually we should all stay at my apartment, saves you some dough,” I said looking at them and then at Big Rob.

“Its fine with me,” Rob said.

“So what do you guys say, I am pretty sure my room mates wont mind. And Micheal would probably die to meet you,” I said looking at them.

“Seems like a good idea to me,” Kevin said.

And like that we found ourselves sitting on the couch in my living room. Everyone was asleep because it was around midnight when we got to the apartment.

“I think I am going to go to bed,” Kevin said and Joe nodded his head in agreement.

“Okay, see you guys tomorrow,” I said.

“Are you not going to bed?” Nick asked me.

“No, I am still way to pumped up from that concert. It’s a high like a have never experienced before.

“Yeah, I was just like you my first few concerts. Eventually it just becomes routine and you learn that sleep is a good thing,” he added with a chuckle.

“Yeah, it was just one of the best nights of my life. I owe it all to you guys, I mean not many groups would take a newbie on their world tour,” I said looking at him.

“When the ‘newbie’ is as talented as you are we had to swoop you up before you became to famous for a small group like us to get. It was either let you open for us now, or hope that you would let us open for you later on,” he said.

“You are too sweet Nick,” I said to him, “And you have way to much confidence in me.”

“No, you just don’t have enough confidence in yourself.”

“Trust me, once you get to know me, and learn a little more about my past you will understand.”

“Like what?”

“I should warn you before this does go to far that the press can dig up some bad things about me. I don’t exactly have the cleanest past,” I said looking at him to show him just how serious I was.

“What is so bad about it?” He said leaning forward like he was truly interested in what I had to say.