Chapter 20

"Stop fidgeting you look amazing," Gabriel said.

We had just pulled into his families estate and the nerves were finally setting in. It felt like the butterflies in my stomach were fighting just to get out and away from this night.

"I don't think I can do this," I said looking at Gabriel.

"I thought there was nothing you couldn't do. What happened to that overly confident women that I know and love. That one that would walk into that place like she owned it,"

"Your right, your parents can't do anything to me. I mean, its not like they can take Micheal away or anything. Okay, lets go," I said, finally feeling the confidence that I know and love.

"Thats my girl,"

"Your girl? I am not something that you can own," I said giving him the look, the one that most girls give when the guy says something like that.

"Okay I lied, I liked the nervous you, she was much nicer," he said laughing.

I just shook my head and got out of the car and then helped Micheal out.

"So this is my grandma and grandpa?" Micheal asked as we made our way to the door.

"Yes, it is my mother and father," Gabriel said to him.

"What about your mom and dad, mommy?"

"I don't really talk to them, but you may meet them one day," I said. I hadn't really talk to my parents since the whole thing went down all those years ago.

Gabriel knocked on the door and instead of a servant answering like usual the door was answered by Sheryl.

"OMG! Sheryl I haven't seen you in so long, but it looks like you haven't aged a day. Still as beautiful and rigid as ever. Oh, this is Micheal by the way, your Grandson. I hope you don't mind if we join you for dinner," I said. I think I just about gave her a heart attack. I just kind of decided that there was no reason to beat around the bush.

"Le... Lean.... Mich.... Gandson.... dinnner..." she couldn't get out a single thought, everything came out in bits and pieces.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind mother, we just had some big news. Listen, we will explain it all over dinner if you will let us in,"

That kind of snapped her out of her trance and she stepped aside and let us in.

We walked into the dinning room and I saw Rob sitting at the end of the table waiting for his wife to return. He got the same look of a deer caught in the head lights when I walked into the room.

"Hi Rob, this is Micheal, your Grandson. I hope you don't mind that we are crashing your dinner with your son. We just wanted it to be a surprise," I said sitting down in the chair that was mine when I was living here.

"Man being here brings back memories. Like when we got in that fight when you found out that I was here to marry you. Man that was great, your face got so red," I said chuckling at the memory.

"What are you doing here?" Rob asked, after the food was served.

"Well, I am here to introduce you to your Grandson," I said looking at Rob.

"Are you just doing this to get money out of us. You got pregnant when you left and now you figured you could use Gabriel's love for you to get money out of us?" He said in a slightly raged tone.

"I can see how you could come to that conclusion. But i neither need nor want your money. If you watched the TV once in a while you would realize that I am a big star, in fact I just got back from being on a world tour. As for Micheal, once you get to know him you will see that he is Gabriel's son through and through,"