Chapter 24

I opened the door and was shocked by what I saw. There in the middle of the living room was a girl standing in a small see through robe, lacy bra and underwear. She looked like a hooker.

"Wow, Gabriel... Bought yourself some fun already," I said letting my presence be known.

"Yes, he is done with you so you can go now," The girl said turning around so that I could finally see her face. I recognized her, she was that girl that answered Gabriel's door all those months ago.

"Yeah, but the thing is, I am not done with him yet... So you can just collect your money and leave," I said stepping out of the way and pointing to the door.

"I am not some hired whore," She said crossing her arms, trying to look mad I think.

"Really, then what were you trying to look like... a fire fighter, cause I don't think that that out fit is up to standards for that career," I said to her.

"This is what Gabriel wanted. He wants me and not you, so why don't you just go back to your poor pathetic life," SHe said trying to insult me, enfaces on the trying part.

"Oh, if Gabriel wants you so back why was he sitting on the couch looking scared out of his mind when I walked in," I asked her.

"It was the sight of your face that set him off,"

"Really, cause I think it was a gag reflexes to seeing you dressed like that... I mean seriously, why don't you go back to Frankenstein because he has to be about the only guy that could stomach the look of you," I said getting in her face.

"Yeah... Well... Your ugly and fat,"

"Wow, thats all you could come up with. Why don't you leave and go to a preschool where you could learn some decent insults,"

"Are you calling me dumb?"

"No, you are proving that fact all for yourself. So why don't you pick up what's left of your pride and leave,"

With a stomp of her foot she turned and pushed past me and out the door, but not without adding how she would be back.

"Wow, Gabriel, you sure know how to pick them," I said sitting on the chair beside him.

"Wait, your not going to yell and scream and leave me again?" He asked turning to look at me.

"No, I know that you didn't want to be here. I mean, you looked pretty freaked out from what I saw. Besides, when a girl walks into a guys apartment looking like that, you can pretty much tell that they have issues," I said reassuring him.

"Yeah, I knew she had issues, but I though she was gone. i mean i haven't seen her since I got you back. I thought she was out of my life. I guess I was wrong,"

"Yeah, you know what they say, if you set a psycho free then you should move and change your name,"

"Isn't it supposed to be it you set a love free?"

"Yeah, but that didn't work with this scenario," I said looking at him.

"Not that I am complaining... But... What are you doing back here?" He said, finally asking that questing that was burning in the back of his mind.

"Well, Kevin made me realize that I being a little over dramatic and that... Well that i wasn't taking into consideration your feelings. Gabriel I just wanted to let you know that I don't plan on leaving you again. At least no anytime soon. I don't want you to worry about that," I said grabbing his hands and looking him in the eye.

"Don't I. I mean, you do have a track record of leaving," he said, I could see the tears that wanted to form in his eyes.

"I know that what I did hurt you, and I wish that I could make up for it, change it, but I can't. I can just move on and hope that you can move on with me. I promise that I will make more time for you in my life. I guess I was just a little to focused on my career. I just want you to know that I would blow off Opera if it meant that I got to stay with you," I said leaning over and hugging him.

"Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me," He said pulling out of the hug.

"I think I do, but now I have to go and apologize to Micheal. You know its a good thing he didn't walk out of his room and see that," i said chuckling a little bit before getting up and heading to Micheal's room.

"Hey," I said knocking on his door, "Can I talk to you?"

"Ya, mommy," He said. He was sitting on his bed when I walked in so I went and sat beside him.

"Your dad informed me that I missed parents day at you school and I am so sorry. I know that there is nothing I can do to make up for that but I was hoping that you could forgive me,"

"I no mad mommy. You been gone a lot. I know it no your choice, because you wuv me and I wuv you,"

"Oh, you are just to sweet. I promise that I will be around more and I will go to the ends of the world for you, I won't miss another important things. Even if it means I have to run across the world," I said to him.

"I know mommy," he said reaching over and giving me a hug.

"You are just the best son a person could ever ask for,"

"I know," he said smiling his cute little kid smile.

"Oh, you are just too much like me. Come on, how about I make us a big supper and we eat as a family, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good mommy, even better with cake too,"

"Ohhhh, I think I could whip us up something," I said and walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

I was cooking when Gabriel walked in and started to help me. I know time we had dinner cooked and a cake cooling on the counter. We were sitting around the dinner table and having a great time as a family.

I wish my life would always be like this...

UKNOWN POV

"Who are you and what do you want," I asked the person sitting in front of me.

"Let's just say that I can help you get Leandra back, actually we are going to help each other," They said to me with an evil looking smile.

"I am not going to be able to help you. I can't really just go walking back into her life," I said pointing an obvious flaw in their plan.

"All in good time my friend, all in good time," and with that they walked out the room, leaving me to ponder what they meant.