Chapter 13

I didn’t feel like going to bed yet so I walked back out into the living room where everyone was still sitting.

“How’s Nick” Kevin asked as I walked into the room.

“I am sure he will be fine,” I said.

“He likes you doesn’t he?” Gabriel asked.

“Yeah, listen I don’t want to talk about this right now. I only have tonight to spend with my son and I still have to talk to you Gabriel, so guys do you think you can leave us alone,” I said looking to everyone sitting in my living room.

“Sure,” They all said before heading off to their respected bedrooms.

“So, what did you want to talk about,” Gabriel asked.

“Well, since I am going to be away for so long, and I don’t want to burden Kevin and Kelly too much. I was wondering if Micheal would be able to stay with you, for a bit,” I said looking at him, “I know you work and everything and this is short notice, but I know for a fact that it would mean the world to Micheal.”

“Please Dad, I stay with you?” Micheal said giving Gabriel his best sad face, the one that I have a hard time saying no to.

“Of course you can, I will just say that I have to take some time off of work. That I will have to work from home,” He said.

“Are you going to tell your parents about Micheal?”

“Not yet, I will wait till you are back from your tour and then you and I are going to go and tell them together.”

“What happens if they go to your apartment to like visit and they see that you have a kid there?”

“Well, since you walked out on our marriage my mother wont really talk to me because I ruined her chance to have a daughter... And my father is to busy with work to bother with his kid,” He said trying to act like it didn’t bother him, but I could tell by his eyes that he was hurt by the fact that his parents didn’t care about him.

“While, I am sure that your mother will be happy when she realizes that we have a child together,” I said trying to lighten his mood.

“Even more so if we were to get back together,” he said smirking at me.

“Gabriel, please don’t start this again,” I said to him.

“Come on, why couldn’t we be a family. I am sure it would make Micheal very happy if his mother and father were together,”

“Don’t! Don’t use our son like that. He is not a pawn that you can use to get us back together,”

“Mmomy right, I happy if mommy is happy. I just glad to see you,” Micheal said.

“You are very smart for a five year old, something you got from your mother,” Gabriel said smiling at Micheal, “How about you just think about it Leandra. After your tour, you can tell me if you think we could try us again or if you just want to share custody of Micheal.”

“Fine, I can do that, but there is no arguing with the decision that I make. Is that clear?” I said looking at him.

“Perfectly, but I have to get home, how about I come by tomorrow morning to pick up Micheal and take him to my place.”

“That sounds perfect, don’t you think Micheal?” I said looking at Micheal.

“Yeah!,” he said.

We said good-bye to Gabriel then Micheal and I started backing some bags for him. Soon after that Micheal fell asleep and I went to my own room to pass out.

Well, that went pretty good... But I guess I have a decision to make...

Gabriel came by around nine to pick up Micheal.

“Now Micheal remember to be nice to your father and listen to what he tells you. Also don’t forget to brush your teeth and all of that stuff,”

“Okay Mommy,” He said for about the eighth time. I have been like this for the last hour, I guess a part of me just didn’t want to leave him for this long.

“And you remember that you can call me at any time and I will come straight home if you miss me,”

“Yes Mommy,”

“Leandra, it will be okay. This isn’t my first time looking after a child. Now you should go before you are late,” Gabriel said laughing at me.

“Fine. Micheal can you give me one more big hug before you go,” I asked. He ran and jumped into my arms giving me a great big hug.

“I gona miss you mommy, have fun ,” He said to me, “I always you number one fan... I wuv you.”

“I love you too,” I said giving him one last squeeze before letting him go.

“Have fun Leandra,” Kevin said giving me a hug, then Kelly gave me one.

I walked out with Gabriel before getting into the limo that was going to take me to the Studio where I was meeting the guys.

“Leandra, we almost thought you weren’t going to make it. And I thought you were going to be the responsible,” Big Rob said as I showed up at the bus.

“Sorry, it was just hard to say good-bye to Micheal. But I am here so lets go,” I said getting onto the bus where the guys were sitting playing the Wii.

“Hey leandra, want to play?” Kevin asked handing me a remote. They were playing mario tennis.

“You are on my team,” Joe said as we started up. This was one of my favorite games so Joe and I ended up demolishing Kevin and Nick.

“Undefeated!” Joe yelled as we won our third match.

“Thats just because Leandra is amazing at this game. Seriously chick, is there anything you can’t do,” Kevin asked me.

“Yeah, pee standing up,” I said seeing as that was my favorite answer to that question.

The guys gave me funny looks.

“What its the truth, I can’t,” they just shook their heads in disbelief before we started up another game.

I hope Micheal and Gabriel are fine...