Chapter 17

"So, what has been going on since I 'left'" I asked once I got my food. I was quite excited that I didn't have to have someone feed it to me.

"Well, we cancelled the rest of the tour," Joe said, and I just stared at him in awe.

"You did what now?" I asked once the shock wore off.

"We cancelled the rest of the tour. We weren't going to continue, I mean our opening act was kidnapped," Joe said.

"God you guys are even dumber then you look. Do you realize just how many fans you have disappointed by canceling those shows. I mean, they wanted to see you not me, you should have just got another opening act," I said slightly stressed at them.

"Well sorry that we cared so much about you, next time we will act like nothing happened. Will that make you happy," Nick said to me.

"Okay, I get that you guys were worried about me, but we have to start up the tour again. If you do I guarantee that all of your shows will be sold out," i said looking at them.

"And how can you guarantee that?" Kevin asked.

"Who doesn't want to go and see the singer that just got back from being kidnapped. I know I would," I said looking at them.

"Well, I guess that makes sense, we will call and tell them tomorrow that we will continue on with the show,"

"Sweet, but I am beat, being kidnapped really takes a lot out of you," I said as a joke, though I don't think they thought it was funny.

I walked into my room and was about to shut the door when Gabriel stopped it.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I let him in and then continued to changed into my pajamas.

"Whoa!" He said suddenly finding something interesting on the ceiling to stare at.

"Come on, its not anything that you haven't seen before. i mean, we have Micheal to prove that. Speaking of Micheal, how is he doing?" I asked once I was fully changed.

"He misses you, but he is great. I can't believe that he is only five, he is just way to smart for his age,"

"I know, I had my doubts that he was even your child because of that," I said.

"Hey, thats not funny," He said pouting.

"I can't really say that though, he has way to much of your personality not to be your kid,"

"Yeah, and he looks way to much like you. Who knew we would be able to make such a magnificent child," He said laughing.

"Yeah really, but there was something that you wanted to talk to me about?" I said going and sitting beside him on my bed.

"Yeah... Well I was wondering if you thought any more about 'us'?"

"In all truth, I really haven't had the time to think about it. Between everything with the tour and then being kidnapped, I have just had a lot on my mind,"

"Oh okay," he said looking down at the ground.

"But, I will say that from the little that I have thought about it, it is looking in your favor," I said pulling his face up to look me in the eye.

"Really!" He said his whole face lighting up.

"Really, I mean, I was really the happiest when I was with you and to tell you the honest truth... The only reason I ran away was because I was realizing how much I really like you. I tried playing it off that I was just using you after the whole Antonio thing but, when I saw you at that concert every feeling that I felt about you came back,"

"Sooo.... What does that mean?"

"It means that I still have the rest of the tour to think about it, but I guess I am going to be spending time with you because of Micheal and that is something that I just don't mind,"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, and I am glad you are back. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you forever... And I meant it when I said that you weren't allowed to get kidnapped anymore. I don't think I can take that much stress again,"

"Yeah, trust me it wasn't that great on my end, but I didn't have to kill anyone this time so that was a bonus," I said.

"Well, I guess that I will let you go to bed then," He said standing up.

"Wait," I said grabbing his hand and stopping him, "can you stay here tonight... I just... I just don't want to be alone."

With that he turned around without a word and walked towards my bed. I crawled in and felt the bed drip as he got in beside me. He instantly pulled me again his chest.

"Thank you," I said already feeling the calmness set in and my eye lids getting heavy.

"Anytime..." I heard him say before I fell asleep in his arms.