Chapter 21

"Come on Micheal we are going to be late," I yelled as I was throwing things into my purse and trying to put my shoes on at the same time. That, of course led me to falling over.

"Calm down Leandra, you still have plenty of time to get to the studio," Gabriel said picking me up off of the ground.

"Not unless Micheal hurries up... Come on Micheal!" I shouted again finally getting my shoes on.

"Sorry mommy," He said, he put his shoes on and we ran out the door. I quickly dropped him off at school and sped my way to the studio, still arriving about five minutes late.

"Don't even say it this morning Kenny," I said walking into the room and going straight to recording the song.

I quickly got through the last two songs on my album and it was now time to listen to the whole thing and see if it needs any changes.

"Now, I have invited some people to come and listen to it with us, I hope you don't mind," Kenny said and then the guys from the Jonas brothers, A7X and Bullet For My Valentine.

"Wow, no offense Jonas's but I think you are a little bit out of the circle hanging with this guys," I said laughing and giving Nick, Joe and Kevin each a hug.

"Hey, we can keep it real," Kevin said, ruining all of his credibility.

"Yeah, people who say they keep it 'real' don't know a thing about keeping it 'real', but don't worry I love you anyways. But what are you guys doing here?" I asked turning to the other guys in the room, "I mean I don't think you guys would normally come and listen to a newbies album."

"Well, no we wouldn't. But, we are hoping that we could all go on tour with you, well minus the dorks over there," Synyster said nod his heads towards the Jonas's.

"Hey, if it wasn't for those dorks you probably wouldn't even know who I was. So how about before you say anything about anyone close to me, you actually think. I mean, if you know how to... I have my doubts," I said looking at him.

"I like this chick, she has guts. I mean she just met Synyster and is already putting him in his place," Zacky said patting Synyster on the back.

"Yeah, she is like that with everyone. No one gets special treatment when talking to Leandra," Joe said putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Anyways," Kenny said getting all of our attention, "how about we get to what we are all here for."

The first song came on and instantly every one started bobbing there head to the music.

"Man, you got a set of lungs on you," Mathew, from Bullet for my Valentine said to me.

"Really, I think you could put every girl singer out there to shame," M. Shadows said.

"Why thank you," I said happy that such amazing bands liked my singing.

"So what is this song called? You didn't sing this one on tour with us," Kevin asked me.

"Its called never enough, and it may be that first one on the album but it was the last one I wrote. Kenny just thought that it would be good to put it fist because it really showed my singing ability or something like that,"

"Well, he was right,"

We spent the next out talking and criticizing my album until we finally thought that it was perfect.

"So, how long until it is out on the market?" I asked Kenny.

"Well, hopefully about a week or two, we want to..."

"Get it out as soon as possible, yeah I know, you have told me that before," I said laughing at him.

"Hey, you are not going to be laughing when your first album goes platinum," Kenny said pouting slightly.

"Of course, you know I just like to push everyones buttons," I said laughing at him again.

"Okay, but we still want to talk to you about doing a combined tour of us and well you," M. Shadows said.

"Really, me? So thats what you are doing here. Trying to get on my good side knowing that with me your tour would be more amazing," I said.

"Well, yeah," M. Shadows replied.

"Two problems with that. One, I don't have a good side and Two I don't want to go on another tour anytime soon," I said.

"Why not?" Zacky asked me.

"Well, I just got back from my first one about a month again and I don't want to leave my kid again for a while. I know a tour would be great for my CD sales and it would be so amazing to go with you guys, but I just don't think I could do it,"

"How about, a small tour, just the United states. That way you wouldn't be gone long and it wouldn't be hard for you to see your kid," Kenny said.

"Okay, I will think about it. But no promises. But I have to go and pick up Micheal from school. I will let you guys know soon about the tour okay?" I said looking at them.

"I guess we can live with that. We will see you around, and great CD by the way, I know I want a copy," Mathew said to me.

"Why thank you, and I might just give you a signed one," I said before walking out the door and heading towards my car.

I got to Micheal's school just as everyone was being let out.

"How was school honey?" I asked as he climbed into the car.

"It was pretty good, we did arts and crafts today and I made this for you and Daddy," He said handing my a lovely painting of three people standing side by side. The typical little kid painting of there family.

"This is amazing, it is going to be hung up on the fridge as soon as we get home.

We got home and I hung his picture up and made him a snack. We went to the living room and watched some TV as we waited for Gabriel to get home from work.

As soon as he walked through the door he could tell that I had something on my mind.

"Well, you see, A7X and Bullet for my Valentine want me to do a combined tour with them,"

"No." Was all he said before walking away from me and to his bedroom.

"Excuse me, thats all you are going to say. That I just can't go." I said getting slightly mad at him.

"You can't go on tour with those guys. Most of them are known for how they treat women and I don't want you on tour with them, thats final,"

"Uh, no that is not final. It is not your decision to make, I realize that they might have a reputation. But you know me well enough that I would never do anything like that. And lets say I don't go on this tour. There are going to be other bands that will want to go on tour with me. Are you just going to say that I can't go on those ones either," I said.

"I'm sorry,"

"Wait what? Is this argument over?" I asked, wondering why he was apologizing.

"Yes, I am sorry, the truth is that I just didn't want you to leave again. I am still a little gun shy about this relationship, that if you go with all these famous people you would realize that they are better then me. I am just a little jealous,"

"Know, that I would never leave you for a 'famous' person, mostly because I could never see me with someone just for the reason that they are famous. You have nothing to worry about. And I haven't answered them yet because I don't know if I want to leave Micheal again so soon. But it is going to be a short tour, just the USA and I know it would be good for my CD sales,"

"I trust your decision, what ever it maybe. But, I suggest that you run it by Micheal first," He said coming and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, but lets not worry about that right now. I have to go and make supper. I will make that tomorrows problem," I said walking into the kitchen so that I could make supper.

We got through supper, and after I put Micheal to bed and sang him a song to put him to sleep I headed to my room and just laid on my bed thinking.

Can I really leave Micheal again for any length of time?