Junior Year

I couldn't sleep last night I tossed and turned all night, I had the worst nightmare... I woke up screaming my dad came in and hugged me while my mom searched the house.

Right now I'm looking over my outfit. I a blue and white printed skirt, with a white shirt that hugged and showed some curves along with a Jean loose cardigan type thing along with brown heels stiles bought me, my hair was straightened it got really long over the summer so I cut it a little past my shoulders.

"Shay Stiles is here!" My mom yells.

"Okay." I yell back, I grab my things and head downstairs, only to see Stiles dressed in dark blue jeans and a white shirt with a blue and white flannle with his black convers I smile once I see him.

"Okay now I want a picture of you guys, Shay it's junior year." My mom squels and kinda Starts to cry.

"Mom I will do the picture if you stop crying." I chuckle I walk over to Stiles as we take the picture, my mom starts crying again.

"You guys are so big I remember when you guys we're so little I us.e..." I didn't let my mom finish.

"Okay love you guys bye." I say pulling Stiles outside we hop in his Jeep as he starts driving to school.

"Shay, are you okay your dad told me about your dreams."

"Yea...I.. I.. just can't get this face out of my head." I say looking out the window.

"Tell me about it." Stiles says, I look at him and he nods.

"Okay, well I'm in the woods it look like I was running but I didn't know what from... I... came to a tree, when I walk around all you guys are there, my mom and dad... your dad...Scott's mom.. Lydia, Allison and you all in a pile dead..... I...I start crying until someone yells 'you did this, it's all your fault... you could have saved them... but you failed.' I turn around to see you said it and it's... a monster... Stiles it's face was clawed so bad it had sharp teeth it was angry.. I was gonna scream but I stabs me, then is would wake up to my parents in my room saying my name." I say as Stiles Parks the Jeep.

"Shay listen, it's just a dream... okay if you have another one call me I don't care what time it is I will answer." Stiles smiles, I smile back a give him a kiss only for my door to open and see Lydia and Allison.

"Nope, she is ours now.. you can have her later Oh and I'm picking her up tomorrow." Lydia smirks pulling Me out the car and drags me into the school.

"Ow Lydia." I say pulling my arm back and trying to get myself together.

"Sorry, Shay but he had you all summer and now it's our turn." Allison smiles.

"Okay well can I go to the office to get my locker.." I say.

"No, I demanded we have the same locker as last year." Lydia smiles. "Oh and I got your schedule."

"Okay well I have some stuff to drop off." I say as I walk towards that way.

As I open the locker and drop stuff off I see Lydia looking at all the boys, freshmen.

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." Lydia smirks.

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." Allison states.

"Yea Lydia gross don't drag them into your, little dirty minded fiasco." I say closing the locker and turning around.

"Meh, some are more mature than others." Lydia smiles.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison states I nod and smile at her response.