Missing

Allison, Lydia and I are driving to where Scott and Stiles are... Scott needs to look at there wrist this isn't a coincidence....

"Shay will you slow down, before you hit someone." Lydia says.

"Lyds, this is important." I say lifting my foot a little off the gas pedal.

"Shay relax, you need to stop stressing... we will figure this out." Allison says as I nod, I park my car outside heathers party, I see Scott nor Stiles are here yet.

"How do you know this girl?" Lydia ask.

"Yea you have never mentioned her." Allison states.

"Oh, Yea Stiles went to pre K with her... while my mom knew her mom, I don't like her honestly never have... but she thinks we are such good friends hints why I got invited." I sigh see Stiles car.

"Oh, hmmm why don't I remember her.. we all grew up together." Lydia states.

"Lyds Yea but you didn't go to her pre K." I chuckle, she nods as I see Stiles and Scott leave his Jeep and start walking in the party. "Guys they are walking in." I say and hop out the car and speed walk into the house.

"Shay slow down." Lydia says I get to the front door and open it and walk in when I turn to search for stiles I stop at a sight the makes my stomach drop.

"St...s...Stiles." I say barley able to grasp what I'm seeing, why is he kissing Heather. I hear Lydia and Allison walk in.

"Shay what are you... Oh shit." Allison says. Stiles pushes heather off a little and turns to look at Scott shocked, but sees me instead this cause Scott to turn around and his face drops.

"Shay, it... it.. wasn't even.." I didn't let Stiles finish, as I turn around and leave, I start walking to my car fast. "Shay, stop!" I hear Stiles yell I stop and turn around as soon as he is in range I slap him hard across the face, taking Stiles back a little bit.

"Don't ever in your life talk to me again." I spit out harshly and start walking away, as I walk to my car and get in I see Stiles trying to yell my name.. but I zoom off and start driving home, as tears run down my face. Once I get home, I realize I'm alone so I lock the door and run upstairs only to go to bed.
******************************
Stiles pov.

"This is complete shit!" I sigh as I walk into the school building with Scott.

"Dude calm down, she just needs space." Scott says, as I walk to my locker. "Hey but you took that slap like a champ I know that hurt." Scott chuckles as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Not funny, she hates me right now and I didn't kiss heather, she kissed me." I state annoyed.

"Well she doesn't know that, dude do you want me to talk to her?" Scott ask.

"Would you cause, I'm pretty sure her guard dog Lydia won't let me anywhere near here, Lydia also slapped me pretty hard, as Allison did too." I sigh rubbing my cheek.

"That was pretty funny, but yeah dude why wouldn't I." Scott smiles.

"But on a different topic, what would a pack of alphas want with Erica and Boyd?" I say closing my locker as I walk into class.

"I'm not sure it's them they want." Scott says.

"Okay, what, like Derek? Like they're recruiting?" I ask as Scott shrugs before I make it all the way to class, I bump into someone hard. I catch them before they hit the ground, I look to see it's Shay. She quickly stands straight up but I still have my hands around her, she smacks them off.

"Shay can we please just talk at least please." I ask.

She sighs, and looks angry but more hurt then angry. "I don't know, I don't want to really." She says.