Recital

As soon as we get to my house, I have Stiles hold Cora up while I unclock the door and get in.

"Stiles put her on the couch, Lydia get me a rag please and Scott hold her down." They all do as I say as I put my hair in a pony tail, and Lydia bring the rag. I was over to the couch.

"What are you gonna do?" Scott ask.

"Well I have been practicing with this power stuff, so if it works it will help her healing and slow whatever is going on with her." I say kneeling next to her.

"Wait if it works?" Stiles ask.

"Lets not talk on about that, stiles hold her feet Scott shoulders." he nods I put the rag in her mouth so she can bite on something for the pain.

Okay please work, I move my hands to her head and focus and feel the energy leave, but I hear her breathing go back.

"Shay, why are we holding her down? It worked." Scott questions.

"Cause that's not the painfull part she was scratched." I lift up her shirt on her side, and put my hands over her scratch. I use more energy and send a slight electric charge and as I heal it its gonna burn, I hear feel Cora jerk and her muffeld scream. "Try and keep her still." I say.

"Were trying." Stiles says as I put more power into it her screams becomes more loud even with the rag in her mouth, she slowly becomes calm as I finish. When I'm done I stand up as everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You just saved her." Lydia says.

"No I helped her a little." I say before Cora sits up, and moves. "Cora don't push if you push it's not gonna work you need to stay still."

"Are you okay?" Stiles ask as she refuse to sit.

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia says as she doesn't, her scratch looks bad still I only fixed internal stuff not external.

"I'll heal." She states sharply, before she looks like she is about to faint.

"Uh... Oh." Stiles catches her and she pushes him off, well her bitchy side isn't gone.

"I said I'm fine." She snaps, I clench my fist but I feel Scott touch my shoulder and I relax as he smiles at me.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" Stiles states obviously annoyed at her attitude.

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything." She snaps okay she had one more time.

"We're trying." Scott says standing.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." She states okay now I'm pissed i shoot up.

"Uh Oh you pissed her off." Lydia says.

"Really your right we are a bunch of dumb teenagers, who might I add jut saved your dumbass from almost dying! Yea instead of being a bitch why not realize we got there in time before you were just another dead body we would have found! Just see that we're trying, honestly I could have just let you die but I didn't!" I yell finnaly done.

"Well you should've let me die then." She smirks that's it. I try charging but then Scott grabs me as I thrash in his arms.

"You seriously pissed her off." Lydia glares.

"Well She's definitely a Hale, got the asshole part down. I'll make sure she gets home." Stiles states.

"Um I'm going too." I say no way in hell is she riding alone with my man.