Mischief night

I'm sitting in bed trying to get ahead in my English reading... what I like to be ahead.

BOOM!

"WHAT the hell?" I mumble feeling slightly scared and mostly pissed because I'm almost done, I stand quickly and grab my pepper spray. I slip on my uggs I'm still dressed from earlier today. As I tip toe downstairs I hear a groan, I quickly whip in the kitchen hitting into someone I scream as they scream I quickly spray the pepper spray. Someone next to me screams causing me to spray them as they scream, when I turn on the lights I see two idiots in the floor.

"Owowowowow! Shay why!" Stiles yells on the ground.

"You both scared me! I'm by myself on most days and nights, so Yea I got freaked out!" I yell feeling a headache coming on.

"Shay dude, how much pepper spray do you have?" Scott ask getting up, Stiles has been rinsing his eyes.

"I have a lot, hello my mother is a police officer." I state crossing my arms, Stiles looks at me and frowns and shakes his head, he knows I have an attitude.

"No..no no no no, you don't get to have an attitude. Shay if anything I get to have the attitude you pepper sprayed me." He says drying his hands.

"He's got a point Shay." Scott adds I glare at him and he puts his hands up.

"What are you guys doing here?" I sigh putting the pepper spray on the counter.

"Well it's mischief night, and we have out prank for coach now let's go." Stiles smirks.

"Aren't we to old for this?" I question as Stiles groans and Scott smirks.

"That's exactly what I said." Scott says.

"Ugh both of you shut up we're not to old we planned this in the summer now let's go." Stiles say going to the door I don't move cause well he told me to shut up I see Scott move towards the door, as Stiles looks at me.

"Ugh, Scott here start the car." Scott chuckles as Stiles comes over to me. "Shay please I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean it. Now can I please do mischief night with my girlfriend please." I says grabbing my hand.

"Hmmm I don't know." I say putting my hand down and turning around with my arms crossed, I'm simply just messing with him now.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He whines I turn back around and raise an eyebrow.

"Really now, how sorry?" I question with a smirk on my lips.

"Well very sorry." He smirks he moves closer wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Prove it." I smile, he smiles before he kisses me I kiss back and before it gets to heated we hear Scott yell.

"STOP IT! I CAN HEAR THE CONVERSATION! AND I KNOW YOU GUYS ATE MAKING OUT! WILL YOU GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!" We pull apart I laugh as Stiles groans, I grab his hand and run out of my house and hop in the Jeep, I see Stiles get in.

"Sorry Scotty, if it helps I still love you too wolfy." I smile ruffling up his hair.

"Whatever, love you to Shay." I hear him chuckle as Stiles shakes his head we make casual conversation, with a few slow Scott moments causing Stiles and I to laugh.

Next day
Stiles and I arrive to school in his Jeep, as soon as he Parks I hop out as the sound of my heels click against the floor. I hear the click as I walk to the front of the Jeep where Stiles is.

"You look beautiful today." He smiles I smile back and grab his hand as we start walking to the front of the school entrance.. I'm wearing whitesh blue jeans cuffed at the end with black heels, and a white blouse shirt. As we walk hand in hand Scott walks over with Issac we stop so they can catch up but then Scott stops I turn my head and see Ethan and Aiden.