Barrow

Stiles and I are making our way through the hall with Lydia as we look for Scott soon I bump into someone hard as I fall to the floor.

"Oh god Shay..." I hear stiles says as he picks me up of the floor i look up and see Scott. "Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Stiled asked. I turn and see Lydia going towards the windows and see the squad cars pack up.

"The police are leaving." I say.

"Why are they leaving?" Lydia ask freaking out a little.

Scott comes next to me. "The police?" He ask confused

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles says.

"Who? What are you guys..." Scotts soon cut off be lydia.

"He has to be here. That sound The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." She says I look at her.

"How loud?" Stiles asked before grabbing Lydia's hand and running out the building, I can't help but feel jealous as he grabs my best friends hand.

"Okay Shay what's going on?" Scott ask I look at him.

"Really Scott where have you been? You know what never mind, the killer James Barrow is here or was... well we don't know but he escaped the hospital, your mom said flies came out of him, but Lydia thinks he's still here.. because she can hear buzzing like fly buzzing." I say pausing. "And Barrow was put in prison for killing these students Scott, he claims they had glowing eyes." I say feeling scared, I mean my eyes glow what if he would want to kill me too. I take it as Scott can see the distress in my face cause soon he pulls me into a hug.

"Shay, it's okay we're gonna looks for him okay." Scott says I nod as we see Lydia come back, Scott and I pull aways.

"We need to find Allison." She says I nod as we leave Scott and go to Allison we see her by the library.

"Did you get my text?" Lydia asked as we approach, Allison nods.

"The Bestiary is literally If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison says.

"And remember, the word in archaic Latin for fly is musca." She says Allison nods.

"Got it." She says before, turning to leave. I see stiles approach.

"Where do we start?" Lydia ask.

"Upstairs. We gotta go." Stiles says, we nod as we make our way upstairs to and empty class . "Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia asked as Stiles nods.

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room." Stiles says as he starts looking for clues, i sit on a desk till it hits me.

"All of the wolves All of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room?" I state standing up.

"Oh, my God! An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school." Stiles says as reality hit him.

"We have to get them out of there." Lydia says.

"We have to get everyone out." I state.

"How do we do that?" She ask I look at Stiles who goes into the hallway and runs downstairs I follow as we ft o towards the locker rooms and go towards the fire alarm, before he pulls it coach sneaks up behind him.

"Wow. Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you." He states we all look at him confused.