The End

"All right. What did you bring?" Deaton asked, I look at them and they seem nervous.

Syiles clears his throat. "Um, I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great." Stiles semi smiles.

"Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." Deaton states.

I look at Allison and see a bullet a silver bullet I think. "Is that an actual silver bullet?" I Ask.

"My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code." She smiles, I smiles too that's a great thing.

"Scott?" Deaton says, I look and see Scott brought his moms watch.

"My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." Scott smirks, i smile its ture iy actually was.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." Deatons says as they nod, I now feel scared, scott sense it he walks up to me.

"Shay we're gonna be okay, okay we're coming back." He says.

"I know, I'm scared for you guys." I sigh.

"Don't be Shay, like you said we're coming back and youll be here when we do." Allison smiles.

"Shay look at me, I'm coming back, we all are.. like I said I promise I'm never leaving you." Stiles says, I nod.

"Okay." I say, they walk over to the tubs and get in I hear them gasp at the coldness I start to feel the cold.

Lydia is standing next to me holding my hand. "Lydia... You go with Stiles." This catches her by suprise, she thought she would be with Allison.

"Why isnt Shay?" Lydia asked.

"Because, I'm not sitting in the room." I say, Stiles look shocked along with Allison who now looks scared and Scott.

"She can't be, you see Shay is already cold, she watches you guys go under she's gonna stop breathing with you guys." Deaton says.

"Well are you sure, cause if Lydia is going with Stiles and Shay won't be here.. I mean, Scott and I both have to go under." Allisom says almost crying I walk over to her.

"You be okay I promise Allison, beacuse Issac is putting you under." I say softly she looks at Scott amd cries a little.

"It's okay." Scott smiles as Deaton goes over to Scott. They start to shiver.

"By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. Your dad's in town." Stiles days to Scott, he looks at me and I nod.

"He stopped by my house to question me." I say.

"Okay ready, Shay you need to leave." Deaton says I nod, as I turn I hear deep breaths being taken and bodies being pushed under I sit in the clinic waiting room, and start crying. I hear Lydia come in.

"Shh it's okay, I promise..."

"I know, but Lydia I'm scared."

"About what?"

"The outcome from this." I say before I look forward and see the tubs of my best friends and boyfriends lifeless body in the tub.

"Calm down things will be okay." She says grabbing my hand a squezzing I look at her and nod I hope so.