Echo House

I step on my break outside of Eichen house Scott and I hop out, and rush to the front Stiles and sheriff looking at me shocked and scared.

"You told her mom." Stiles sighs looking at his dad.

"Well I didn't think should would find out this fast or drive down the street like speed racer." His dad sighs.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott claims obviously as hurt as I am by this situation.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff states, I look at Stiles.

"Shay look it's only 72 hours." Stiles says reaching for my arm, I step back shaking my head I see Stiles look hurt by me actions.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." I claim looking at Stiles dad then Stiles.

"You don't know everything yet." Scott claims.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." Sheriff claims.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles states in amazment for a moment.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Sheriff states I see Stiles look at his dad with wide eyes and Scott shake his head. "Oh..."

"Thats why you wanted me to leave the hospital." I say looking at Stiles, then Scott. "You have what your mom had." I say.
"So if he has it, then why are you putting him in here?" I state looking at sheriff.

"He's not. It was my decision." Stiles says looking at me now I chuckle dryly, and shake my head.

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here." Scott claims. As i dont have anything else to say.

"And I can't hurt you, or you shay." I dont look at him, not wanting to.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't..." Scott doesn't finish.

"If you can't... If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out. " Stiles states, I look this time and shake my head.

"No... no no no o cant do this." I state truning around, only for someone to grab my hand.

"Dad can I talk to her for a mimute, alone please." I see sheriff nod and while him and scott walk over by my car. "Shay will you look at me." I don't I look away still, I don't wanna be here I just wanna leave. "Shayla look at me." I turn and look at him, I see his face fall.

"What Stiles.. I can't look at you okay, I just can't.. you lied to me and now you didn't want me to know your admitting your self into Eichen house! The house where they put people who lose their minds! Stiles do you know the suicide rate in this building?" I say now full out crying.

Stiles dosent says anything he hugs me. "Shay I need to go in here, I can't hurt you I don't wanna hurt you.. I have been fighting so hard with this thing to make sure I don't go near you." Stiles takes a deep breath as I cry.

"Stiles, just please don't go I'm here." I say hugging him I feel Stiles kiss my forehead.

"I have to, I promise it's only 72 hours... shayla I will be out in 72 hours that's enough time for you guys okay." He says I nod. "I'm not leaving you, just work with me.."

"Okay, but no more secrets... please I can't do secrets anymore Stiles not right now." He nods while he uses his thumb to whipe my face he kisses my forehead one more time.