Much Needed Sleep

I'm so cold still, as I look in mirror I notice I look sick a little.

My hair is wavey so I leave it I leave the bathroom and change, into light blue jeans a whit shirt that says, "I'm not a morning person, I put in my grey knitted cardagen. With my benie and brown combat boots with the future in them... next are contacts I groan inwardly when I open them and notice I only have one.

"Are you kidding me." I sigh, walking over to my desk and grabbing my glasses, I haven't wore glasses in public sense I started high school, I turn on my heel and grba my bag along with my key and hop down stairs as I reach the last two I jump.

Thud!

"Shayla you aren't 5 anymore stop!" My mom yells from the kitchen, I walk in there and look at her confused.

"Why are you home?" I ask confused adjusting my bag.

"Well I decided to go in late, why are you wearing your glasses?" She ask looking at me.

"I decided on change." I say.

"Shayla."

"Okay I lost one, so I'm stopping by the pharmacy to pick up my new ones today I guess." I say walking around the corner of the island kissing my mom on her check. "Love you bye!" I yell.

"Love you too drive safe please." She yells back as I close the door, I walk over to my car and hop in... off to boring school I go.

Scotts pov.

Finally of the twins, after fighting whatever we fought last night... and taking Shay home I'm stressed... Shay I hope she is better today, I was really scared Allison said she was colder then Lydia and Ethan along with Issac and Aiden. I guess I spaced out walking cause soon I bumped into someone hard, I catch them before they fall I look and notice it's shay.

"Oh thanks Scotty." She says as we stand up straight she start walking towards her locker I follow.

"Are you okay... you know after last night?" I say she stops for a moment before continuing.

"Y...yea I mean I was scared, they were strong and aggressive.... they made my whole body feel numb, Scott they looked like fire flies when I looked in it's face I was was surrounded by darkness. " she claims looking in a distance As she opens her locker.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Shay it's okay, trust me." As I look at her I notice she looks tired a little.

"Okay, hey I'm gonna go to the library okay I'll talk to you later... tell stiles the same haven't talked to him." She says closing the locker door and walking off... I turn in my heel and walk to stiles locker I see him distressed.

"Stiles dude what happened to you last night?" I question.

"Oh I had to leave, it was important." He states.

"Dude important enough to leave Shay, have you been reading my messages?"

"Oh God I forgot to text her... I got caught up, look Shay mentioned phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in. It's gone. Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key." He says reaching in his pocket and looking to pull it out looking.
"What the hell? I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning." He states getting annoyed.

"The key you were talking about last night?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" He ask quickly.