Stress

I'm so tired, all of this wolf alpha stuff I needed a break for a couple days which is why after the meet and haunted motel I stop talking to the boys and girls for a while. I started to stress out and have anxiety attacks, so I gave myself a break right now I'm sitting in the living room watching friends. I hear my mom walk in I look and see she's on the home phone.

"Ahhh.. yes stiles I will tell her you called and that it's super important.... no, no she isn't mad.... stiles she just needed a break.... yes stiles I'll tell her you love her... okay see you later goodbye now." I hear my mom hang up and set the phone down, as I watch friends I feel a dip In the couch and right before my eyes the tv is shut off. I turn my head and see my mom along with the remote in her danty hands.

"What...what was that for." I huff crossing my arms.

"Shayla Eliza Matthews, you need to talk to your friends and your boyfriend who might I say is very worried." My mom says grabbing my bowl of popcorn while getting up and walk to the kitchen I look at her in annoyment and get to follow.

"Mom I don't wanna talk to them right now I needed a couple days to myself I just wanted space." I sigh sitting at a bar stool at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Yea well, you need to talk to someone at least, jeez even call Lydia and tell her your fine." My mom says looking in the fridge and pulling out food for dinner, before I say anything the door opens revealing my dad.

"Hello sweetheart." By dad says kissing my head then going and kissing my mom I fake gag. "Shay, stiles and Scott have been calling me all day will you answer the phone and talk to them." My dad says going to the fridge.

"Ugh fine, fine I will talk to them tomorrow at school okay.... I just needed a break and time to think is all." I sigh I don't listen to anything after that as I stand up and make my way to my room, frustrated and annoyed.

Stiles pov.

Shay has not been returning me calls I saw her arrive today wearing a pinkish grey sweater I bought her, then normal blue jeans and convers her hair was down and straight she looked so cute. Ugh does she not know a doctor was killed and Mr.Harris is missing! Ugh what did I even do?

"Stiles!" I jump out of my thoughts and look to see Scott, standing in front of my now closed locker. "Dude I'm sure Shay is okay, maybe needed a little break." I sigh.

"Break my ass, she hasn't returned any of our calls." I groan.

"Actually she called Allison and Lydia last night, Allison told me." Scott shrugs like it's nothing.

"And you didn't tell me this why!?" I exclaim.

"I don't know jeez, and stop being worried, you never know she could be ready to break up with you." Scott chuckels my eyes get wide. Scott stops laughing and starts shaking is head. "I was kidding stile don't..."

"Oh my God I need to find her now." I exclaim running off to her locker with Scott close behind yell my name.

Shays pov

"Why didn't you call stiles." Allison ask as I put books in my locker.

"Forgot, I feel asleep after talking to you and Lydia." I say shrugging.

Allison lightly chuckles, "You probably having him think all types of negative things."

"Well I'm gonna see him today anyways, plus I kinda miss him so I'm definitely gonna see him to...." I didn't finish to someone running into my locker slamming shut, I jump from being startled. When I look to see you ran into my locker, I see it's stiles and Scott down the hall laughing while walking this way.