Pain

I have been at Stiles for two days it's Friday night and Stiles and I decided to stay in. His dad was fine with me staying here, well he always is and I think the main reason is because I cook for them. Right now I'm laying in Stiles bed, looking through instagram.

"Shay, what are you doing?" Stiles ask turning in his computer chair. "We should go to bed soon we do have cross country meet tomorrow."

I sigh and sit up and look at him. "Yea and if I get tired I will sleep on the bus, out meet is like 4 almost 5 hours away." I state.

"Ahh true." Stiles says standing up and sitting on the bed next to me, but he sighs hinting he wants to talk about something, I roll my eyes at his gestures.

"Stiles what's wrong?" I ask turning my criss-crossed legs and facing him.

"Oh, nothing just.. will you tell me about your dreams please." Stiles ask I look at him and shake my head, he has been asking me about this for days. The first night I stayed I had the worst nightmare, I woke up and my eyes were blue and my teeth were out... I almost hurt Stiles.

"No." I simply say.

"Why?"

"Cause I said so."

"Thats doesn't give me an actual reason."

"Stiles stop that." I say narrowing my eyes at him, in annoyment.

"Stop what, I'm just saying your reason isn't valid." Stiles says shrugging his shoulders.

"That, stop that.. so what if my reason isn't valid."

"Well make valid reasons and I wouldn't have to point out your invalid reasons." Stiles claims, I sigh in annoyment.

"Stiles."

"Shay."

"Stiles."

"Shay."

"Stiles."

"Shay." I groan and through my head back.

"If you just talked to me I wouldn't bother you so much about the topic." Stiles says.

"And if you would just let it go, we wouldn't have to even talk about the subject." I state.

"Shay, why won't you tell me....I'm starting to think you don't trust me." Stiles huffs I look and see him cross his arms.

I roll my eyes. "Stiles I do trust you I just don't wanna talk about it okay, jeez cause all your gonna say is 'Shay it's just a dream you shouldn't worry about it so much we are all gonna be fine.' I say in a mock tone as he glares at me.

"Ugh fine, don't tell me. I will just sleep on the floor and think about life." Stiles sighs standing, I laugh and sit up.

"You know Stiles, I did grab something from my house, you have been begging for a fashion show for like ever so I thought why not bring some of my Victoria secret stuff over." I smirk in his face, as his mouth drops a little.

"You brought some of it here?" He ask as I nod. "Well Shay I won't be as mad anymore if you just, tried one on." He smiles.

"I don't know, you we're really just upset with me." I sigh as he shakes his head.

"Shay please! I have been waiting forever for you to wear this stuff I bought it for you almost two months ago." Stiles whines, ad I chuckle.

"I don't know..."

"Shay, please." Stiles he pleads, I walk over to him and pull him down a little so I can whisper in his ear.

"Okay, I will be right back." I say he nods rapidly as I grab my suit case and pull it into Stiles bathroom I turn to close the door and I see Stiles sit and wait impatiently I close the door and lock it.