Ice Cold

I feel nothing, I only slept for two hours before I started screaming... Stiles hugged me and tried calming me down and when I did we later down till he fell asleep. I left and went downstairs, as I walked I put down all the pictures of my dad. I can't cry anymore, I can't be angry I feel no emotion at this post I'm broken.

I sit in the kitchen with tea in front of me, I sit there as tears slowly fall. I look at the clock on the stove it's 7:00am I sigh before a knock comes to the door scaring me. I look at it confused before I hear Stiles come downstairs still groggy and tired he sees me and gives me a sad smile I wave as he opens the door just for me to turn around and look back at the wall, I probably look like I lost my mind which I did. I still feel like when I died a door way opened and it won't close but that's just me.

"No she isn't in the mood to talk so bye now." I here Stiles state annoyed before he closes the door but a foot blocks it, I get up annoyed that he is trying to keep people away but they aren't listening, I move Stiles and open the door to tell only to see Mr.McCall Scott's dad is here.

"Shayla, I heard what happened can I talk to you?" He ask I feel my shocked state leave and is replaced with a glare.

"No, you can't." I frown, "But you can look for your son, you know the one you walked out on."

"Shayla don't.... look you really have no choice both your parents are missing." He says.

"Needless to remind you, one of my parents is missing... the other died last night." I say.

"I know and I'm sorry, I really am do you know...."

"No I don't, now will you please leave." I say angrily.

"Shayla, it's not healthy to keep this inside... can I just question."

"No you can't, Stiles do you wanna talk to him?" I ask looking him.

"No I take to him last night, not the highlight of my day." Stiles says with his arms crossed.

"There you go, goodbye now." I say stepping back and slamming the door. I turn around and sit back at the table with my tea, just to look at it. I feel Stiles presents next to me.

"Shay.."

"I feel nothing, Stiles I feel crazy like I'm in a dream and this is all fake.... but it's not... this is my reality." I sigh.

"Shay.. it hurts I know trust me, but just like how Scott and you were there for me, Scott and I will be there for you I promise. But right now we need to get Scott back and find your mother and my dad okay I'm not gonna pressure you to do it now but it's up to you." Stiles says a looking at me.

"Okay, let's go this bitch is gonna pay even if it the last thing I do." I say determined and angry Jennifer better be ready she pissed of the wrong supernatural creature.

30 minutes later.

We have been at Allison's house trying to convince, her father he needs protection...

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role i haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris says as he walks past us.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father along with shays father." I wince at that I didn't tell them it hasn't hit news yet I feel a tear but I quickly whipe it as stiles looks concerned. "That's not a coincidence." Allison finishes.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." I state stiles told me from last night the police found that.