Temperature

When I got home, my house was still silent.. I walk upstairs and open my bedroom door and see Allison on my computer chair spinning in circles.

"Finally.. took you forever!" She groan standing I notice she is already in her PJ's.

I chuckle. "I'm sorry. Here let me change and we can talk." I go to my drawers and grab some shots and a tank.. I got to the bathroom to change, when I come out I see Allison look at the picture on my wall.

"I can't believe you kept the Polaroid of you, Lydia and I from the roller rink we look like dorks." She chuckles.

I snort. "Yea I kept it, that was my favorite girls day of us. It was the day Lydia laughed so hard pop came out of her noise and you laughed and I did too but you started choking and I had to do the Heimlich remover on you while Lydia panicked." I laugh.

"Ha ha not funny I almost died." She laughs throwing a pillow at me.

I sigh, Yea but she is gonna actually die if I don't stop her. "Allison.."

"Hey let's take a picture!" She yells grabbing my Polaroid.

"Allison I.."

"Shay please!" She begs I chuckle and nod, she holds it out and snaps a picture.. I laugh and she snaps another I kiss her cheek and she snaps another then she kisses mine and snaps another. I grab two of the Polaroids and she grabs the other two and shake them a little. "I love having nights like this with you.. when we get Lydia back we have to have more." She smiles.

I suck in a sharp breath and set the pictures down."Allison." I choke out.

"Shay what's wrong?" She ask putting the pictures down, and getting up and moving on the bed and sitting cross cross in front of me.

"Allison you can't go with us to save Lydia." I cry out.

"What why?"

"Because..."

"Because why?" She looks at me confused. "Shay you need to tell me we don't keep secrets from each other you, Lydia and I promises we wouldn't do that... now will..."

I cut her off. "Because you die when we do it." I blurt out.

I see her face pale for a moment. "W...what?"

"I had a vision in Scott's house that's why I fainted.... Allison I saw you die... I couldn't help you... I.. I couldn't stop it.. but I'm gonna stop it now Allison you can't go please." I cry out she looks at me before I see tears fall.

"Look Shay, I'm gonna go and I'm gonna get Lydia... but now I'm just gonna be extra careful... Shay you can't fight what's supposed to be someones faite and if that's mine well I'm gonna have to end it right... right?" She ask while whipping her face, when she looks at me she tries to smiles but I see the pain I lean over and hug her.

"Right." I pull aways and still see pain. "We are gonna gave the best girls night tonight, and it will be worth it." I smile she chuckles...

"You didn't tell Scott did you." I shake my head.

"No only Stiles." She sighs.

"Good.. now let's get this night started!" She squeals I laugh.. these are the moments I'm gonna miss most with her.

Allison's pov.

Shay is sleep, I look at the clock and it's 6 in the morning.. I turned off her alarm for her school and mine neither her or I are going to school I already knew it.

I get up from her bed, and go to her desk. I look and see the Polaroids came in I chuckle at the pictures but soon feel a tear fall. I can't believe this is my last time spending it with her, she was my first friend... I look and grab paper and pen, one for her, Lydia, Scott and Stiles along with my dad... I have more to say way more.