Visions

"Well... Medically, you seem okay. You're definitely a real person." Melissa states, looking at Stiles he squeezes my hand, right now Peter is fixing Aiden, Ethan, and Issac I guess something happened to them, void Stiles did it. I was gonna help but my nerves aren't right, they took Lydia and I couldn't save her... I groan. Melissa and Stiles look at me as I stand up and let go of Stiles hand.

Stiles shakes his head. "Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" He says looking at Melissa she sighs.

"Yea, you do let's just wait for her." She says, I'm at a distance they don't think I'm listening. "Stiles talk to her, she hasn't stopped worrying about you... and now Lydia I know she is worried she probably blames herself." Melissa sighs I turn and walk upstairs to Scott's room I need to take a break from everyone, as I sit on Scotts bed I finally cry.. and not happy tears I'm stressed tired and want to give up, I should have focused on Lydia and not Stiles, Scott had Stiles... it's my fault she is gone as I cry someone knocks on the door, I sniffle before whiping my eyes.

"Umm coming." I choke out rubbing my eyes I look up when I hear then door open, and see Stiles he walks over to me and sits down next to me and just wraps his arms around me.

"Shay, it wasn't your fault... I mean I crawled out the floor the would distract anyone, we are gonna find Lydia and save her." He says running my back.

"Stiles that's how it starts do you know how long it took to finally get you.. how long will it take for her." I sigh.

"Shay, we're gonna find her and itnwont be long.. what could he want from her... nothing, it's just a game to him a game we're gonna win." He sighs rubbing my back, I squeeze my eyes shut and hug him even tighter.

"Stiles if this is a game, we can't win without and fatalities." I sigh letting go and looking at him, he looks at me with sad eye, he knows I'm right.

"Were just gonna have to make sure we avoid that." He states I nod before someone knocks at the door, Mellisa pops her head in.

"Is she here?" Stiles ask, I look at him confused who?

"Yeah, kiras mom is here." Mellisa sighs I shoot up and so does Stiles.

"Okay, let's do this." He breaths out walking towards the door fast, I race after him what the hell is he doing when we make it downstairs I see Scott.

"Scott stop him." I state in shock.

"Guys, we have to do this." He sigh walking towards kiras mom I move forward only for Peter to grab me.

"Peter let go." I growl.

"Do you recognize me, hmm?" Kiras mom ask.

"Stop." Scott finally speaks up, looking at Stiles.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles states looking at scott then me.

I Jerk its almost time. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords..." I breath out, almost crying. "Stiles and what if it doesn't work huh! Then what's gonna happen your gonna be dead and I'm gonna lose my mind!" I yell, finally elbowing Peter and moving forward this time Scott grabs me.

"Mom, don't do this to him." Kira says stepping forward.

Her mom looks at us. "It's already done." She breaths out, I start moving more to break free from Scott.

"No stop!" I yell as the Oni appear..

"Shay I have to." Stiles breaths out. "Scott take her out please." Stiles says, Scott starts pulling me out I scream.

"Scott stop!" I dig my heels in the floor. "Stop it now!" I yell before I'm pulled upstairs and put in Scott's room he tosses me in then closes the door I run and bang on the door. "Scott let me out!"