The Trick

"Shay he was here... he attacked Kira's dad we don't know what he is doing anymore.. just please we need you you haven't been talking to anyone, will you please help us, stiles is out of Eichen and the last person to see him was Malia. Just call back please I worried about you."

I sigh and hang up my voicemail, I get up off my bed and walk over to my mirror and notice I have dark circles under my eyes, it looks like I'm dying I huff... and rub my hands together they have been cold for days, ever sense whatever happened to stiles happened I have been getting sick. They only reason I won't talk to Scott, is because he'll worry but it looks like he is already worring.

I groan, before I hear a soft knock at my door. "Um come in." I sigh, before moving back to my bed, I look at the door only to see my mom walk in, she gives me a soft smile before coming and sitting next to me on my bed placing a her hand on my leg.

"Shayla, what's wrong?" She ask soothingly, I look at her I notice she looks stressed and sad the same look that hasn't left her face sense my dad died.

I clear my throat, "Mom I can't do it.. I can't help anyone. Every time I think we are getting somewhere something else happens.." I say with a slight tremble in my voice.

"Ohh Shayla, listen.. we are gonna have our fails okay, but that doesn't mean we stop trying or give up... shayla this is Stiles.... he needs you.. if anyone can really help him it's you, you need to go and help him." She states I look at her and sigh.

"Mom then you need to stop fighting with your self." I sigh she looks at me confused. "You work all the time... you avoid anything that has to do with dad... Mom you won't let your body or your mind fully come to terms that he's gone." She looks at me with shock, before she sighs.

"Your right, let's make a deal I will try to come to terms, but you have to promise whenever you feel like giving up you keep going, that's what your dad would have wanted." She says smiling, I nod.

"He probably would have came up with some corny joke at the end, then laugh at his own joke." I chuckle shaking my head.

"Yea, then say if that didn't make you laugh it's the mind playing tricks, or we just don't have a sense of humor." My mom laugh, I join in before something clicks...

"The mind playing tricks.." I say standing up.

"What?" My mom ask confused as I stand, I go to my draws and pull out some normal blue jeans then, then a black shirt that says rebel in white words, quickly getting dress, while slipping on my black toms with my leather jacket and a white scarf.

"Tricks mom, stiles had the same exact MRI his mom had.. mom that's impossible... Kira told me foxes like to play tricks, showing an MRI like to all the people who cares about him.. he played a trick mom a dirty trick... so him leaving is another trick.. he's planning another one." I explain grabbing my keys, and my phone I run downstairs with my mom behind.

"Okay sweetie, do you need anything?" She ask I look at her.

"Call sheriff and tell him to meet me at the station, I'm texting Derek." I state she nods, as I leave the house I hope I'm right.

10 minutes later

I hop out of my car and see Derek he walks up to me. "Shay what's going on?" He ask I look at him and sigh.

"I think I know what stiles is gonna do next, we need Allison and Chris." I state he simply nods as I walk in, I see the new guy Parrish. "Um excuse my Parrish right?" I ask trying to make sure.

"Uh Yea that's me." He smile, as I look at him he seems really young.. where did he come from and why do I feel like he seems important, as I look at him I see something... "uh miss." He says making me leave my thoughts.