Pain

I drive to the hospital, with record time and when we get out it's straight chaos. Electrical wires are everywhere along with water. I see Allison park and Issac running towards it I run to stop Allison.

"Allison stop!" I yell she looks at me before she steps Issac moves her causing him to step in. "Issac!" I yell running over.

"He isn't breathing!" Allison yells as she holds his head.

"Scott! Issac isn't breathing!" I yell grabbing his hand trying to help the best I can, he nods I see Kira grab the wires and take the electricity. A man runs over to us and grab Issac, I look at Allison and nod for her to go with.

"Two people said they saw Stiles's jeep leave the hospital." Derek states walking up, I'm taken by surprise a little I haven't seen him in a while I go and hug him.

"Someone needs to find him." I sigh. Before I let go I see the wires I walk over and pick it up.
"Now. Is it me or was this cut?"

"Tell the others to keep an eye out for signs of sabotage." I hear Sheriff states walking and taking the wire I go stand by Derek and Scott.

"You have to tell Stilinski. You have to tell him what'sreally wrong with Stiles." He says to Scott and I.

"We will just give us some time, it's gonna happen." Scott says, I nod looking at the mess Stiles made, whatever took over him is out for blood.

The next day

I arrive to school in dark blue skinny jeans, a white navy blue tank with a red white blue black flannel and black toms with my hair wavey and down it's grew out a lot it's past my shoulders now.

When I walk in the building I see kira and Scott at my locker I walk and approach them. "Any news?"

"No." Scott sighs getting frustrated.

"Okay what about the thing possessing him?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

Kira sighs. "The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"What's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?" I groan.

"No, there was something else I found. If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly." She states i look at her confused who the hell offended it Stiles.

"How do you offend a nogitsune?" Scott ask.

"I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it." She states soon the bell rings and I look at kira.

"Ready for library duty." I ask she snorts.

"Yea sure." I chuckle and grab her.

"Later Scotty!" I yell he waves making his way towards practice, as we get in the library I see the lady and she waves, I grab the cart and pull it to the fantasy fiction isle and start shelfing books. I see kira in horror she look at me and makes a face as I laugh.

"Um can you help me?" I hear some ask I inwardly groan.

"Um Yea what can I.... " I turn and see Lydia with Allison, I stop my sentence and turn back around.

"Shayla you can ignore her forever." Allison states in almost a whisper.

"Yea I can actually." I state.

"See I told you she hates me." Lydia sighs I can only imagine her face annoyed I won't talk to her.

"No." Allison stats she grabs my shoulder and turn me around. "Shay you guys need to talk, okay things aren't the same and I'm tired of picking days to hang out with both of you, now talk it out." She says crossing her arms I look at her with a raised eyebrow. "I'm gonna go talk to kira you tso talk.." she says walking off.