Fallen

Once we get to school I'm in the parking lot with the car started the plan is that Scott and stiles sneak her out, while I wait only because I drive faster then both of them. I see that the people fro Eichen house have arrived they walk in the school ready for whatever is gonna happen.

As I get lost in my own thoughts I hear my car door slam I scream.
"Shay it's us! Come let's go." Stiles says in a calming manor I turn and see Scott next to Meredith.

I sigh "okay where?" I ask zooming out the parking lot.

"My house." Scott breaths out, I look from the corner of my eye and see Stiles turn around.

"Okay where is Lydia?" He ask quickly.

"Who's Lydia?" Meredith ask. I groan really how is she supposed to help, I turn the corner sharply and drive down the street yo Scotts house.

"We need her in the house then talk." I sigh before parking they nod, as we get out and walk in Scott's house.

When we walk in, I notice someone is here we keep walking before we see Scott's dad oh okay this is weird I see Issac walk in oh I guess he's back.

"What are you doing here?" Scott ask confused I face palm myself seriously.

"I could ask you the same thing." Scott's dad states crossing his arms.

"Free period." I blurt out.

"Yea, Um we're doing group study." Scott states going along with my lie.

He nods the points at Meredith. "Who's she?" He ask I sense stiles panic.

"She's my girlfriend." He blurts i almost wanna slap him but we just all nod.

"I thought you and shay.."

"We broke up, its... um hard to talk about.." I state he nods but then Meredith had to open her mouth.

"You're not my type." She sighs i look at her really!

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs." Stiles says grabbing her arm.

"He's my type." She finishes pointing at Issac, ilook at him he looks confused.

"Okay. Isaac, you can come too." Stiles states

"Okay well Shay your coming yo you know to uh... avoid conflicts." Issac states pulling me.

"Okay." I say I quickly rush upstairs with Issac and into Scott's room when we get in there Meredith is sitting with Stiles standing in front of her once he sees us he walks over leaving Meredith where she is.

"She won't say anything, she doesn't even know who Lydia is." Stiles sighs he starting to stress.

"Here let me try." I says he nods as I walk over to Meredith and crouch in front of her.

"Hello." She says.

"Hi, I'm Shayla your Meredith right?" I ask as she nods. "Okay well Meredith, we need your help with sonthing... me friends is missing and it would be amazing if your could help us find her." I semi smiles she nods before getting lost in thought. "Her name is Lydia." As I said that Meredith makes a face of realization.

"Lydia you mean the red- haired girl?" She ask as I nod.

"Yes! Yes! Okay good." Stiles states. "Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is." He says.

"Okay. Okay. If she tells me." Meredith states we all snao our heads her way.

"If she tells you?" Issac qustions confused. "Can you ask her?"