Funeral

I sit on my bed, fully dressed for Allison's funeral.. I'm nervous because I'm speaking I have the speech and one of our last pictures in my hand and one of our last group pictures with Lydia in my hand I sigh deeply. I stand and grab my purse knowing Stiles will be here any minute , when I walk over to my desk I notice closed envelopes when did I get mail I pick them al up and notice they are addressed to different people and one to me, I see the hand writing it's Allison's I put them in my purse when I hear a honk it's Stiles. I quickly rush downstairs my mom is already gone she helped Chris set up. I rush outside and hope in the passneger side I lean in and kiss Stiles.

"Ready?" He ask dressed in a black suite classy till you see he has convers on I chuckle.

"Yea oh and here, there letters I think All is in wrote don't open til after the funeral... we can so open one together." I sigh.

"When did she write them?" He ask I shrug.

"No clue." I sigh as we drive off.

We arrive to the cemetery, it's quites sunny outside I smile. I'm sure Allison would be happy she loved it when the sun came out, as we get out the car and walk out we see everyone one seated or talking I see Scott, Kira and Lydia along with Derek and Issac. I walk over and smile I hug Scott who hugs me and I hug Lydia next to Kira, Issac and Derek I give Kira, Scott and Lydia along with Derek a letter without Issac present cause he didn't have one I don't know why but he didn't.. soon the funeral starts and we all sit as Chris speaks kindful words about his daughter I'm last to speak I sigh heavily, but Stiles grand my hand. I see Scott walk down with tears, I'm next I was last it went Lydia, Scott then me I sigh as I stand and slowly make my way to the podium.

I clear my throat and pull out my letter. "I wrote Allison a Letter, telling her of memories and how much she ment to me like a sister. Allison was strong, she was happiness and smiles... she cared for those who needed it. I remember the first time I saw and met Allison, she walked in our English class and looked so scared and nervous she sat right in front of Scott and next to me." I chuckle for a moment. "Scott had the biggest dorky grin on his face and I thought he looks so creepy." Everyone chuckles. "I introduced myself after class because I lived her outfit for you one, but she seemed scared to make new friends." I sigh. "She made so much change she went from a girl quiet and scared to someone strong willing to do anything to protect someone." I hear my voice crack as I start to cry. "I miss you Allison, you will always be my sister and I Wish you were here... but I know your always with me no matter wherei go." I smile and look at crowd and I swear I see Allison standing next to Scott smiling with tears I cry as she nods she blows a kiss before walking over to the casket and leaved I cry. "Goodbye Allison you'll forever be in our hearts." I finish they clap as I walk down and to her casket I place my letter and pictures on it and step back as the lower it down I feel, Stiles hand wrap around my waist.

"Good job." He kisses the side of my head. I sigh as we turn and walk to the Jeep, we decided we will open the letters at the service at my house Chris didn't want it at home and we understood that.

Once we got home I see people eating chatting and some smiling. We all walk up to my room and take a seat, I look at Derek, Scott, Kira, Lydia and Stiles they all nod as we open our letters. When I open mine I see a neckleace come out it hers I feel tears fall I hold tightly on the necklace as I read the letter.

Dear Shay..

You are my sister, I know when I'm gone it will be hard but this necklace is to remind you that I'm always here. Shay your so strong and I know you'll always protect them, I know you won't ever give up till they are safe... Shay I was scared when you told me terrified.. but I learned t accept it, I'm sorry I went against you and I know you wanted to avoid this but I needed to save Lydia. I hope that you aren't mad, but I wanted you to know you made my life amazing along with Lydia you guys are my best friends along with being my sisters for ever and always love ya Shay.