Malia pt.2

Beep beep!

I groan and turn over to stop my phone from blaring. As I sit up, I notice Stiles isn't here, hmm he probably left early..

I hop out of bed and get dress in a white shirt with black strips some ripped Jean shorts and my white convers. When I look in the mirror I take my hair out of it's messy bun, and as it falls I notice my hair is wavey.

"Hmm, okay I guess I'm going with waves today." I say to myself as I turn around and grab my bag and car keys I also grab my phone and make my way downstairs to head to school.

Thud, thud!

I hop down the last two stairs, I do that a lot especially when I know I'm home alone. As I walk to the door my phone Dings!
I look it's a text from Stiles I feel my mouth turn into a smile.

My Headache ❤: sorry I left this morning my dad needed me, about Malia... I will see you at school and remember you have control. Love you! And hurry I wanna see your pretty face! ❤❤❤❤

I feel my cheeks start to hurt from how long I have been smiling, I lock my phone and go to my car pulling out I see my mom drive in she waves as I wave back before I'm on the main road and drive off to the place I call school.

15 minutes later.

I park the car in my usual spot, I grab my stuff and get out. Once I walk into school, and head to my locker I see Allison and Stiles waiting there. Once I approach them they both smile oddly at me.

"Um, is something wrong?" I ask chuckling as I put in my locker combo and opening it.

"No." They say at the same exact time.

"Okay well Shay I will see you in history Stiles you to bye." Allison says leaving quickly.

"Okay bye." I mumble not paying attention as see he leaves.

"Soooo we might have a plan for Malia." Stiles says out of no where, I sigh.

"Okay." I say closing my locker.

"Don't you wanna hear it?" He questions.

"Not really, no." I state.

"Okay why?" Stiles ask.

"Because, I don't need to focus on this I need to focus on school and so do you and Scott and Allison along with lydia." I say running my hands through my hair. "Along with getting back to somewhat normal."

"Your still on your freak out." Stiles says now getting it, I don't wanna focus on another supernatural thing if I can't even focus on myself.

"Yea, Stiles I can't control myself... like at all I'm trying but I can't. And who might say if I see Malia and she tries to attack someone and I lose it..." I say looking at all the kids in the hall, living normal life's sometimes I'm envious, but need to of greensburg he has some serious issues.

"Listen Shay, it's not gonna happen, I believe in you. You controlled it last night, and you'll control it now." He says smiling I huff giving in and smile.

"Okay, I'll help...." I trail off. "why was Allison over here?" I ask.

"Oh, it was about Malia I didn't wanna mention. I wanted to wait to talk about it with you." Stiles states I sigh in relief I'm not gonna lie I got jelouse.

"Oh okay." I say.

"Wait, you didn't." I shake my head. "Shay you got." I don't want him to say it so I pull him in and kiss him, he is taken by surprise but I hate it when he sees that I'm jealous he rubs it in, before he tries to deepen it the bell rings and I pull aways.