-Chapter 13-

I laid still in bed as I thought about what Ichio said last night.

'It's your sister...they never found her remains"

What did he mean by that? I... I remember seeing her body... I thought she was going to turn to dust soon and I ran away... Maybe she didn't die.

 I groaned and rolled over and stared at Rima's bed. Her and Shiki had to go to a photo shoot so they had to leave early.

'Man I really wanted to talk to someone...'. I thought as I pouted. I'm sure everyone was asleep since it was still early. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. 

'Why did headmaster tell him I was alive? 'Ever since I came to this Academy there's nothing but questions... I yawned and decided to fall back asleep.

Later

As the gates opened the sound of fangirls became louder. I saw Yuki trying to hold everyone back with all her might while Zero just stood there and looked scary as always. The girls didn't dare to take a step towards us.

We made it to the building. I stood next to Aido by the door but then in distance, I saw a huge crowd running towards us. 

'Oh no...' As they got closer I saw poor Yuki in the front trying to not trip over. Aido turned and saw as a mischievous grin appeared on his face. They finally got close and Aidou Put his hand on Yuki's back. Then I realized what he was going to do, knowing him...

 "Need help pushing them back?" He said with a small grin. Yuki looked up at him as the girls squealed. 

"....Nah!" He said as he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her in while slamming the doors shut on the girls. The girls were not happy with this. 

"Aido..." I sighed. 

"Awww come on, Emi. They're so jealous, so cute." He said as he put his ear up against the door listening to the angry fangirls. 

"Um...Please let me go. I have to go back." She said moving away from Aido slightly because Aido was holding her arm.

 "What kind of attitude is that? After I just rescued you." he pouted. I was about to say something but Kaname spoke. 

" You're bothering the Disciplinary Committee, Aido. Yuki... If you keep trying so hard, you'll get hurt badly one day."

Yuki blushed slightly "Ok! I'll be careful-" but the door swung open and Zero grabbed her wrist and dragged her out.

 "Don't let yourself get carried off. Let's go."

"Hey, Zero!" she said as the door slowly closed. I sighed and looked over at Aido slightly annoyed. 

"Jeez, you could have just helped her instead of making the fangirls mad at her..."

"But..." He whined.

We walked to class.

 "It's so noisy today," Ruka said in annoyance.

 "The ball is nearing," Kain said. Ruka stared out the window and stayed silent. 

"Oh yeah, that's right..." I said to myself. That explains why they been crazy lately. 

"I can't wait for the ball!" Ichijo said smiling with excitement hinted in his voice.

. "Sounds exhausting..." Shiki sighed and Kaname stayed silent. We arrived at the classroom and took our seats.

After a few hours, the Mr. Yagari leaves and we all just sat around like always. I stood with Ichijo, Shiki, and Rima as we ate Aido's pocky.