-Chapter 20-

Tempted to draw Emi since I got a drawing tablet haha. Should I?

Anyways! 20 freaking chapters... I feel so happy I made it this far ;u; Thank you guys for reading, I really do appreciate it!! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

-Sora-

I sighed quietly to myself as I leaned back into the couch and stared at the ceiling. I had changed out of my uniform and into more comfortable clothes. The lights were dim and the dorm was quiet. The Night class were still in session for a few more hours so the dorm will remain quiet for a while. I closed my eyes and rested my head back against the large white pillow on the sofa.

'At least I was able to cool down...' I thought as I turned my head and looked out the large window across from my side. There was not a cloud in the night sky and the moon shined brightly. I closed my eyes again but kept myself from falling into a deep slumber again. But I was startled the entrance creaked opened and the Night class walked in, well, at least most of them were there. I sat up and looked over in confusion. 'Shouldn't class still be in session? Or did something happen?'

Aido walked past without a word and went up to his room.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ruka walked in, more like stomped in, with a fuming look. "How dare she talk to Lord Kaname like that?!" She spoke with annoyance. 

My interest peaked. 'Is she talking about Yuki?'  I thought of Yuki because there isn't anyone that comes to mind that would talk back to Kaname. 

"Calm down, Ruka." Kain sighed and scratched his head as he stood behind the enraged Ruka. It always amused me how angry she gets if anyone disrespects Kaname in any little way. Most of the Night Class had returned to their rooms.

"But-!" Ruka spun around and faced Kain. But Kain stopped her from speaking any further. "Look... Try to calm down. I know you're angry, but it's nothing for you to fume over. Try to go get some rest and get your mind off of tonight's events." He suggested. Ruka bit her lip and turned her head as she stayed silent and walked upstairs. Kain let out a long sigh and noticed me sitting on the couch. "Oh, you were here."

"Oh! Uh yeah... So what happened...?" I asked with curiosity. He walked behind the couch and leaned against it, his back facing me. 

"Well, some of the Senate's henchmen showed up and tried to take one of the Discipline Committee into custody because they believe he killed Shizuka," he answered. 

"What?!" I said with surprise.  

'Kaname.... don't tell me you actually told them he was the one who killed her..!'  Kain nodded. "The Night Class showed up and they left and the little discipline committee girl argued with the Dorm President and saying "She won't speak to him again until he admits something"... We all left around that so that's why Ruka is all pissed..." he sighed.

"I see.." I replied quietly. "Where is Ichijo and Lord Kaname?" I asked as I looked over to him. 

"Hmm... They were still talking when we left but I'm sure they'll be back soon." He stood up and yawned. "Alright, I'm calling it a night. See you tomorrow, Emi." 

"Alright, Good night," I replied and gave a small smile. He replied with a 'Hmm' and walked up the stairs and disappeared.

After some time had passed I had some time to collect my thoughts. 'Maybe I should call it a night, too. If I can even fall asleep tonight....'

As I pick myself off the couch and walked up a few steps of the staircase, the entrance door creaked open. I turned my head to see Ichijo and Kaname walk in.