-Chapter 21-

God I didn't mean to make this a long chapter haha I just couldn't stop writing!
Enjoy~ hehe
(Sorry if theres any mistakes, let me know if you find any so I can fix it. My doctor said I'm showing signs of dyslexia.. ^^;)
~Sora

I sat up in bed after waking from a deep sleep. I noticed the morning sunlight that poured through the small opening of the curtains. 

'Morning already...?' I thought as a small yawn escaped from my lips. I brought my hand up to my neck as the spot where Kaname bit me still felt warm. The wound had already healed up, but it still....felt present. 

I pulled my fingers away and gazed at my hand.

'My blood.... was it able to satisfy Kaname? Was he that thirsty that he would drink from me...?'

I brought my hand up to my throat and gripped it and shut my eyes tightly as my thirst suddenly grew when I thought of Kaname. 

'That's strange...Why is my hunger acting up like this....? It gets worse when I think of him.' This is the first time I felt this thirsty... I immediately stood up and stumbled to the bathroom and grabbed the small box of tablets and shook out a few blood tablets and scarfed them down. I felt myself tense up at the bitter taste but felt the hunger calm down slightly. 

I let the sink run. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Since I grew up around humans, I had to survive off of tablets.'

 I brought my fingertips up to my lips. 'I've never taste actual blood...I wonder what Kaname's blood taste like-'

I gasped and my eyes widen. I shook my head and scolded myself. 'Why did I think that....? Do I crave...Kaname's blood?' I bite my lip and gripped the edge of the counter. 'My feelings towards him...' I didn't notice the water began to wiggle around and started to overflow. I gasped and quickly turned the knob to shut the water off. 

"Damnit," I whispered and grabbed a towel to clean up the mess. 'Jeez, what has gotten into me...?'

----------------------------------

I shut the bedroom door and walked down the hall. Rima had stuff to do with Shiki today so they were gone and I decided to go clear my head. I was roaming the halls until I heard someone's voice call out to me. I snapped from thoughts and turned my head towards the direction the voice came from. There I saw Aido walking towards me.

"I didn't expect you to be up this early. " I watched him walk up to me.

"I forgot to ask you something..." He said with a tired, yet sulky look.

I tilted my head in confusion and waited for the question he wanted to ask. He pulled out a small elegant white envelope from his pocket and handed it to me. I stared at the envelope and grabbed it hesitantly. 

"This is..." I spoke quietly.

"My family will be holding a soirée tonight and my father wanted to invite you. I was supposed to give it to you earlier this week, but I ended up getting side-tracked sooo, sorry about that." He sighed as he rubbed his neck.  I looked down at the envelope and flipped it to see my family name.

'Mizono'

"I see... I don't know if I'll be able to make it though..." I whispered.

"Well, I'm not forcing you to come. So don't stress about it." He yawned mid-sentence. "Anyways, I'm going to head back to bed. I'll see ya later~" He gave a playful smirk and walked off. I sighed and shoved the envelope in my nightgown pocket. I gasped when I felt someone grab my shoulder gently. I quickly turned around and my gaze met the reddish brown orbs.