-Chapter 24-

As the days pass, the end of the holidays has reached to an end.

"Oh... They should be here soon..." I whispered to myself as I stared blankly out the window from the dorm.
'I need to get out of here...Maybe I should go check out town before they arrive...'
I sighed as I continued to walk, listening to the small echo of my footsteps that rung within the dim-lit halls. For a while now... I've begun feeling so uneasy.
Once I reached the main hall, I slowly took steps down the stairs and walked towards the door. I carefully reached out one hand and grasped the cold knob of the large door that led outside, and opened it slowly. I clenched my grey cardigan for warmth as I inhaled the fresh cool air that blew immediately towards me.
I took a step out and let the outside breeze flow through my long, wavy brown hair as I let out a soft sigh.

Something suddenly caught my breath and whispers filled my ears as if the wind was speaking. The breeze grew strong, I gasped in surprise.

The whispers soon turned to screams. I looked around frantically as my heart raced. I hissed and covered my ears, trying to block the non-existent noise.

'Run.'

'He's coming for you! Run!'

'Disappear.'

'Leave! Before it's too late!'

'Run away-'

"Stop it!" I screamed as I slammed the door shut as I fell to my knees, panting.

"Why is this happening..." I said out loud in a shaken and confused voice.
I stood up and backed away from the door. I then turned quickly and ran up the stairs, rushing to my room.

______________________

The hooded girl put her hand down as the wind begins to calm.
She gazed up at the large academy that sat high on the hill.

"Forgive me...." she sighed as she turned around and begun to walk back into the woods until she noticed two black cars begun to pull up.

When the car came to a complete stop, A Pureblood stepped out of the car.

'Lord Kaname...' the girl gazed at his calm-like face and blushed slightly. When everyone else got out of the vehicles, the drivers sped off, which she got a good view of his tall figure.
She then averted her gaze down and notice he was holding a rather large white cloth in his left arm. She leaned out more for a better view, only to realize he was holding what looked like to be a life-size curse doll.

She rubbed her eyes and looked again. Still a creepy life-size doll.

'Wh-What the hell??' She thought in utter confusion as she watched the group make their way up to the academy.

__________________________

Yuki stood next to Zero as she finished greeting everyone that came back from their holiday break. She watched as the Day Class students quickly walked to their dorms to unpack while catching up with their friends. Now, the Discipline Committee was waiting for the rest of the Night Class to show up.
Yuki glanced up at Zero, seeing a calm look in his lavender eyes. The whole break, he had been trying to help her figure out her past and she felt guilty for it.

A few nights ago... Zero held her as she cried in his arms, telling how scared she was about finding out her past... She hated that she worries him, even when he said he didn't mind using what's left of his life to worrying over her, it still made her feel guilty. She then began to blush as she recalled a memory of the time Zero had almost kissed her.