Epilouge

(A/N: Like the wolves? Who's your favorite?

Sorry that they're all the same size, but I didn't know how to edit them. :D)

Tory's Pov

It's been a few months since the whole incident. Chance and Ella have started dating; Shelton and Ella's cousin Annie have also started dating. Hi has a crush but he won't say who.

The pups have been born and they're ADORABLE! Even Ben says so, and that either means:
A) he's sick
B) the world is ending
C) he's showing his soft side and the puppies are too cute for even him to resist.

Shadow and Flash's puppies were born first.

Quake, their son, was the first born. He's dark brown with green-yellow eyes, a mix of his parents' eyes. He has black markings and like his father, is quiet and strong. From his mother, he gets his sarcastic tongue. He's also afraid of needles. We call him Q for short.

Whiplash is their daughter and we call her Whip. She's lean and black and somehow adopted a few white markings. One of her eyes is green while the other is yellow. Just like her mother, she's a fighter, while she inherits her father's strength despite not looking like she has any.

Coop and Shimmer's pups were born a little later.

Their son Burn is black with orangey-red-gold eyes. He seems to have a reddish glow and has some white and reddish markings due to Shimmer's changed gene. He's bouncy and a daredevil, always ready to try new things. He thumps his tail whenever he's nervous or thinking. He does it so much that his sister calls him Thumps sometimes.

Frostbite is the youngest. We all call her Frost, but her brother calls her Nip for fun. She's on the smaller side and she's a bright silver with black and white markings. Her eyes are usually blue like Coop's, but they can change colors due to her mother's morphed gene. She sports a bluish glow.

Despite being the youngest, Frost leads the pup pack, as we deemed them.

From here on out, we are a pack. What'll happen next, no one knows. Probably going to have to do with Frost leading the pup pack info trouble. Me and her share a lot of qualities.

Whatever comes next, we'll be ready for it.

After all, we're Virals.

Flare on.

SNAP.