Chapter 2

•Mikes pov•

"Uh party's this way dude" I told Vic as he started walking toward more of the buses instead of the large tent set up, crowded with people already.

"We're stopping somewhere first" he looked back at me then at Jaime with an expression I couldn't figure out. But Jaime returned the look then did something weird with his eyebrows when he looked at me.

"Uh okay" I half chuckled.

"We're headed over to A Day to Remember's bus first, right?" Tony asked stepping off the bus making Vic and Jaime groan.

"You ruined the surprise shit head" Jaime slumped his shoulders and pretended to pout as we walked to the other bands bus.

"Why are you trying to surprise me?" I took out a cigarette and lit it as we walked.

"You knowww" Vic gave me the same sly smile him and Jaime had before and I rolled my eyes. "Because you loove Addison"

"I don't love her" I mocked his voice and glared at him "it's a childish crush"

"A childish crush for 3 years?" Tony raised his eyebrows at me in question and I scoffed.

"When ya gonna man up and do something about it?" Jaime asked.

"You guys know why I can't do anything. She has a boyfriend, don't give me shit for someth-"

"No, no her and Dakota broke up a few months ago bro." Vic cut me off.

"What?" I felt my heart jump and my throat tighten.

They were all right. I've been smitten for Addison since we met, but up until now she's been dating some douchebag. But only a few month? That's not enough time for me to try and make a move, is it?

I was brought out of my thought when we got to their bus. Neil was the first to greet us at the door, we haven't gotten around to seeing everyone really since it's the first day, it was nice to be seeing friends.

"What's up man, how ya been?" He asked, all of us giving each other bro hugs along with Alex who walked in.

"Good, livin the dream" we laughed and I heard Addison yell something from the back.

"C'mon, Jeremy and Addison are back here" Josh said leading us through the bus.

We walked into the back lounge to find Addison standing with blunts in hand. Her thick curls bounced as she turned to us with that big, beautiful smile of hers. My mouth hung open slightly when I saw her but I was quick to recover with a smile.

"You look great" I whispered to her when we hugged.

She pulled back slightly to look up at me, her tongue moving around her two lip rings "you don't look too bad yourself" she winked before turning and hugging Tony around the neck.

This girl drives me crazy, and it's gonna be a good night.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

•Addison's pov•

"Addie, I missed you so much" Tony slurred and put his arm around me, making me giggle.

"I missed you too tone" I leaned into him and laughed a little harder, spilling a bit of my drink. I was on my third drink of jack n' coke. I nodded my head along to the loud music playing as everyone talked and laughed and drank. Throughout the night I kept catching glances at Mike. He really did look good, and with the alcohol setting in, I was feeling good.

I broke apart from tony who was about to do a line of shots with Danny, from Asking Alexandria. Through the crowd I made my way to Mike and tugged at his Rebel Eight tank top to get his attention.

"Hm?" He looked down and smiled when he saw it was me "what's up darlin?"

"I'm gonna go out and have a smoke," I tried to conjure up the the sexiest smile I could "do you wanna join me?" At this point, I was going to seduce that boy.

"Yeah, sounds good" he grinned and excused himself from the group of people he was with. We walked to the exit, passing a couple making out, another yelling at each other.

We walked a little ways out, away from the tent and I took a cigarette pack out of my pocket. I pulled out a joint and a cigarette, putting them both between my middle and index finger.

"You smoke a lot" Mike chuckled as he lit his own cigarette.

I shruged and laughed a little as I put my pack back in my pocket and took out a lighter "helps anxiety" I put the joint in my mouth and lit it.

"Yeah, I understand" he nodded and took a drag "that was a big reason why I started"

I took a hit from the joint and offered it out to him "really?" I ask when I breathe out.

"Mhm" he took the joint with the hand he wasn't holding his cigarette in and continued "when I was younger it was really bad, so Vic introduced it to me" we both laughed a little and he took a hit before speaking again "he was a huge pot head in high school"

I laughed harder as he handed it to me and so did he "I can totally see that" I tried to calm my laughter to take a quick hit before handing it back to him, and lighting my cigarette "so is it better now?"

He puffed on the joint before answering me "yeah it definitely is, not gone completely, but I don't stress out as much about everything"

"I still always stress out" I laughed a little and took a few drags from my cigarette. "But never on stage, it's weird"

"Really?" He handed the joint over and rocked back on his heels.

I nodded and took a quick hit, blowing a thick cloud of smoke out and putting the joint out with my fingers "yeah, it's weird. I'm most comfortable performing, it's always been that way"

"Well you can tell, you're an amazing performer." A small smile creeped onto his face.

"Thanks" I smiled at him "so are you"

"Thanks" he grinned "Should we go back, people might miss us" he nodded to the tent and we both put our cigarettes out and started to walk back "I don't know if I told you this yet, but you look really good"

Mike looked down at me as we were walking and I couldn't help but laugh. "You might've mentioned it"

"I'm sorryy" he chuckled and fixed the beanie he was wearing "but I haven't seen you in a while" he slung a long arm over my shoulders and I leaned into him.

"I know, I missed you Mikey" at that, he took my chin in his hand and pulled me up into a kiss. His other hand went down to hold my lower back.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was a nice kiss, a very nice kiss and I liked it a lot. And that made me a little nervous.

I pulled back carefully and he dropped his forehead to rest against mine. "Let's go back to the tent; drink a little more, maybe dance a little and see what happens." My lips ghosted against his as I spoke and he simply noded, pulling back with a smirk.

"C'mon Addie girl"