Chapter 5

"So Addison," Vic started as we all sat at a picnic table "what happened with that boyfriend you had?"

I laughed a little and looked next to me to see Mike shaking his head "I came home from our last tour early and he was cheating on me" I shrugged my shoulders and Vic's expression changed.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry.." He looked over at me with sympathy but I smiled at him.

"No, it's fine" I told him, and everyone else at the table listening. "I kinda had my suspicions and I never got to see him really so it was for the best"

"She says that now but when she first found out she threw half his shit into the streets" Jeremy tried to finish talking before bursting into laughter "while the other bitch was still there" him and Neil lost it.

"Shut up!" I shoved Jeremy's shoulder "you two are assholes"

"You were just so little and angry" Neil ran his fingers through his hair as he calmed his laughing. I turned to Mike chuckling along with the rest of them.

"Well I had a right to be angry" I glared across from me at Neil and Jeremy slang an arm around me.

"True, but I told you he was no good to begin with" he said before eating a piece of waffle.

I just rolled my eyes "don't even start with that" he laughed and so did I.

We all finished up our breakfast and broke away to our own buses. As I piled in with my band I could feel them all staring at me and thinking the same thing. "Yes, I had sex with Mike!" I turned to the four of them with raised eyebrows "what's the big deal?"

"There's no big deal" Alex shrugged and snickered.

Jeremy spoke up "everyone's just happy about it because Mike's liked you for quite a while now"

I laughed "he likes me? Are we in middle school?" I started picking up some beer cans littering the floor "and he doesn't 'like' me" I used my hands to make air quotes.

"You're completely oblivious to everything, aren't you" Josh held a bag open for me to put the cans in "he's constantly drooling over you"

"I'm not oblivious" I squinted my eyes at him and put the cans in the bag "I just don't want a relationship right now, and he's cool with that. We're just fucking around"

"Mhm, okay" he smirked and tied the bag up.

"I'm gonna go get ready" I turned away from them and walked to the back of the bus to get ready for our performance today.

Mike didn't like me, he would've said something this morning. I don't want a relationship but maybe if he does..

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Mikes pov•

We all ran off stage the crowd still cheering, our adrenaline still pumping. I picked up the beanie I had thrown off and settled it back on my head, running my fingers through my sweaty hair first. They all put their guitars in place and I jogged over to the edge of our cover so I was not visible to the fans. I watched the stage next to us as A Day To Remember was getting ready to go on. I wanted to make it to their set since I couldn't yesterday.

"You wanna head over?" Vic was standing behind me now, Jaime coming behind him.

"Yeah, are you gonna come?" I turned to look at him as he nodded.

"I wanna go too" Tony came up with a water bottle in hand. He settled a hat on his own head and the four of us walked around to stand behind the stage making it over as soon as they went on, Allen and Austin from Of Mice And Men joined us.