Chapter 6

It's two weeks into Warped tour now and we're in Detroit. Most nights I've spent on the Pierce The Veil bus or Mike has stayed on mine. We've gotten a lot closer and I'm really happy about it. After Dakota I was a little upset but Mike is helping me get over it, and I'm getting a lot stronger feelings for him which scares me a little, but I think I need to talk to him about it.

I was on my bus alone after our Detroit show, looking through social media and Mike opened the door knocking on the wall as he walked up the steps "Helloo" he said, a cute smile on his face that melted my heart.

"Hi" I smiled back and locked my phone "what're you doing"

He shrugged and plopped down next to me "looking for you" he put an arm around me and I leaned into him.

"Well you've found me, what do you want?" I looked up at him and smirked playfully.

"Uh.." He brought his other hand up to scratch the back of his neck and his expression changed to one of anxiety "I um, actually need to talk to you"

I scrunched my face up in concern and sat up to turn and face him more "good or bad?"

"Depends.." He dropped his arm from around me and sat up straight as well "it's just, the past couple weeks I've really had a good time with you and everything.."

Oh my god is he breaking up with me. We're not even actually together.

"..but I can't do just this anymore, just fucking around. I've always wanted to be with you, since we met and became friends, but you had a boyfriend and-" he's so nervous, I could tell. I tried hard not to smile because he was so sweet and at this point, I do what a relationship with him. "This just having sex, it's good-it's great don't get me wrong, but-"

I cut him off by leaning forward and pressing my lips to his soft, warm ones. Only for a second then I spoke against them "but you want more" he nodded slowly and looked into my eyes with his big, brown ones and I smiled "I wanna be your girlfriend Mike."

He seemed taken back for a second, his eyes got bigger and he pulled away slightly "you really do?" I nodded and giggled softly and he immediately pulled me closer by my hips. I moved into his lap and smashed my lips against his. I felt him smile and I couldn't help but do the same.

His hands moved around from my hips to hold my butt. I moaned softly into his mouth as his hands slipped down into my shorts, the kiss getting more heated. Mike groaned when I bit down on his bottom lip, and he pulled away to talk "is anyone gonna be back here soon?"

"I have no idea," I moved from his lap and walked over to lock the door "but we'll have a few minutes to put clothes on if they do"

He laughed and stood up, I went back over to him and pushed his shirt up and he took it off. He then reached down to rid me of my clothes, pulling the shorts I was wearing down first and allowing me to kick them off. Then I lifted my arms above my head and he smirked, pulling my shirt off.

I grabbed the sides of his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. He held me to him and sat back down on the couch. I slipped down so I was on my knees between his legs "what're you doin' down there?" He asked as I started to unzip his jeans.

"Sucking your cock" I said bluntly, tugging his boxers down with his pant and letting it spring free. I let them pool at his feet as I took his length in one hand and kissed his tip, leaking with precum.

"Mhhm-" he mumbled and reached down to ball a chunk of my hair in his fist "don't fucking tease me" he growled.

I just smirked and watched him as I swirled my tongue around the most sensitive areas under the tip, then down the vein poking out the side.